Reviews for Metal Slug: The Beginning
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
em0r0cker4life chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
An excellent story but one thing...

On December 7 2006 there is a wikipedia topic of Metal Slug with the story section pretty much what you have here what you have written here

this one was written 3 days later

Care to explain?
StaticBomb93 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Sweet! You got it right down to the mark.
DOJO chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Metal Slug is one my absolute favorite games. I just love the way you described the scenes and gave characters their own personalities. Though I dont really like the first part. Marco and Fio are my favorite characters and they were left out of most of the story. But oh well. It was still an excellent story.
Millen Stryker chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I may not be a fan of the whole Metal Slug series, but I'm taking a liking to this fic. Though it may be a prologue, it sets up what's coming in the next chapter, which I'm so looking forward to.
MegaAuthor chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Short, the story is known by all. If you edit the gameplay and add LOTS of carnage and destruction, I bet you'll get better review, and yes dialog of jokes, humor, suspend and drama will likely increase more fans. Keep up. My private eye here will be looking forward for you in the frontline.

"Stop peeling those potatoes and stop brushing your teeth, you're needed in the war soldier!" Morden said
Tarmo Flake chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Too short... make it more detailed, and please include dialogs between characters.

Keep up the good work :)