Reviews for One Heart
EagleBlaze chapter 46 . 8/14
Aww...poor Ash and I also feel sorry for everyone else as well.

I hope that you update this again soon!
Cedric Bale chapter 46 . 6/19
Every once in a while, I glance through my bookmarks, and some of them are absolutely ancient. Maybe I should clean out some of the bookmark-corpses, like this one? Maybe then I'd stop remembering this old thing and stop commenting on it.
sir lagsalot chapter 39 . 6/6
its getting sad. after 9 1/2 years youd think id stop checking on this... this is one of the greatest fics i have ever read, but its dead.(what a rhyme) i think by now its safe to assume that it is gone...
Holly M chapter 46 . 8/18/2015
Where's the rest of the story!?
NandNvg chapter 46 . 7/21/2015
Happy 8 1/2 anniversary! This was a very good story that I would have loved to see is always sad to see a great story ,out of the many bad ones, dead. There are only so many of stories of good quality to go around. I remember when I as in high school reading this in the library during lunch,good , update!
Cedric Bale chapter 46 . 10/29/2014
Haha wow, it's kind'a pathetic that I still occasionally check on this, isn't it? I'm gonna' go ahead and say yes.
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 46 . 8/20/2014
Uhhhhh... is this the end?
anom chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
they shoulda sung that sung in english as background muic for first episode of pokemon when ash $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $causing $ $ $ $ $ $ pikachu who was very $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $.
sry had to censor for anyone who wouldnt want it to be spoiled btw first episode of the series is a must to watch even if u onyl watch other series that one episode is required for any pokemon fan of any degree...
Guest chapter 46 . 6/30/2012
*whistles a chipper tune*
Can you not change your un-logged in name with this new setup? Really, FF.N?

-Cedric Bale
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 46 . 4/15/2012
NOOOOOOOO! Please consider finishing this amazing fanfiction, its not nice to end on a cliffhanger like that :( It seems so close to the end as well, at least tell us how it suppose to end if your not going to finish it
AshKetchumForever chapter 46 . 5/16/2011
I love it! I wish that you could make more chapters. This quite an interesting fic.
Kaisei1011 chapter 46 . 1/14/2011
This...Is the greatest story ever, though I wish you would Keep writing this fanfic.
Kaisei1011 chapter 45 . 12/20/2010
No, No, NO! I won't let you end this story without completing it, It's so Great!
Cedric Bale chapter 46 . 12/18/2010
Haaaah, was checking my list of fanfics for updates and randomly noticed the Updated day turned four years old today. Happy anniversary! :D ... :(
pokemaster101 chapter 46 . 11/26/2010
aw...may you please keep going? please?

this story is probably one of the greatest ones on the site. in my case, it is; and i've read a LOT of stories.

are you going to continue it? if you're not, give it to someone who will finish it. i know a few people who will.

please PM me back if you get the chance.

thank you.