Reviews for Don't Feed the Animals
Needles in a face mask chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loan is asassin bait not dolphin food
Michelangelo1995 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
haha the ending was so funny and i was like why would she not what to see the dolphins? now i see why..
Wind Wanderer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Oh my god, that is adorable. I laughed when i heard why she didn't want to see these dolphans. I love Lian so much, and you pulled out her adorableness well.
song six chapter 1 . 6/17/2009

I just cracked up at that ending line. I really didn't see it coming. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

This was awesome. Lian was very cute in this story.

Keep on writing and I'll keep on reviewing
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 6/13/2009

kids logic...really cute...

..especially a 'harper'-kid...
superanimated chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Agena K chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I love this story!

Did this have any basis in reality and you transferred it to our favorite red headed cutie Lian and her dad and "Uncles"?

It's adorable sweet and if there characters were real people I'd send this to them, it's that good!
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
lol aw that is cute. I wonder if other children ever felt like that? Loved it!

-Creative Spark
AM Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Lian's so cute!

Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh, that was SO cute. I laughed out loud when I read that. Lian's adorable, and so was this fic!
Tressa chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This had me giggling. Lian is such a cutie and really has her Uncle Dick and her father wrapped around her finger. Thanks for this adorable story!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I tried to review this earlier, but the site wouldn't let me! I thought this story was absolutely adorable. Lian's so sweet and utterly cute and you do a great job with all of them. Nice work!
D'Arean chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Okay, let me guess. This story is based in reality, right.

the kid from colorado chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Brilliant! Absolutely fantastic! That's so great-I love those kinds of signs. Random bits of hilarity to brighten anyone's day. Two thumbs!