Reviews for By Your Side
mako-yuy-chan chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
PLEASE! I CAN'T STAND MAKO'S SUFFERING! SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!TTTT...
jackiez3695 chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
y dont u finish the story! Its so good im anxious to know what happens
Darkitty04 chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
Loved your story, it's so addicting i couldn't stop reading it until i finished. But you haven't updated since 2005 altough you wrote something at the end of this chapter about a sixth chapter, entitled "yellow", hope you still plan on posting it cause it sounds interesting or at least leave a message on your main page letting us know your still alive, please!
Yami no Nokutan chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
OH MY GOD! You have to update! TWO YEARS SINCE THE LAST UPDATE? *shaking my head in frustration* UPDATE PLEASE! I'd like to punch Hitomi and Miaka! Ken, how could he put so insensitive? Dear lord, anywho, please update! I really love this story!
setokatsuforever chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
so i totally love this story! I just finished reading it and i hope to see an update soon!
micatite chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
Ah...the agony and ecstasy of school romance. Life is never on an even keel, but all ups and downs at that age. This is really good. I hope you complete it.
Silver Shiko chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
im luvin this story. finally sum1 who doesn't downplay or make mako a lesbian. that made my day which took a turn for the worst. i found this at abt 2 in the morning and stopped reading at 4. its nice to have such long chapters to read. guys are ridiculously oblivious. i think they're all born with sum oblivation gene, if that's a word-0. please update soonish, im looking forward to it.
mako-chan fan chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
dude u gotta continue the story. i'm dying to know what happens.
mako-chan fan chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
aww come one! pls continue!
JupiterFan chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
Wow! This chapter was awesome. I feel sorry for Lita too. What could Miaka's secret? I hope Lita will get the one thing that she wants for her birthday. Well I hope you will update this story soon!

JupiterFan
Myownee chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
I really like this story! I've never read much centered around Makoto. The ones I have read were Mako/Draco but I like this paring better. Can't wait for the next chapter!

What I don't understand is why Mako hates Shinji so much! Was it because of what he did to Ken or something else?

Again, looking forward to the next chapter.
junnedc chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
i really liked how you went with the story. is there some kind of connection between shinji and mako? what about yuki will she still be in love with ken? i like it how you made the story so real and it is really nice that the character of mako is not the same as the one depicted in the anime. what would happen next? i am really dig your story and do you have other published stories?
Fatal Mars chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
AH! What a sucky way to end this! I can not have it stopping like that. I lovre this story though. You inspire my lazy ass to get up and write almost anyways. More please. I am like in a room with alot of people and when I laugh at things Ken and Makoto do people think I am special ed. Lol!
PrincessJupiter-04 chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
Yeah for chapter 5! It was an awesome chapter as always and I esp can't wait for the next. I can't wait to see what happens between everyone and esp can't wait to find out if Ken is always going to be oblivious! Anyways I'm looking forward to the next chapter (if you couldn't tell...lol).

~PrincessJupiter
soaringgirl chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
this story made me cry like it was me in her is a really good story.p.s her english name is lita if u didn't know you should write the next chapter.