Reviews for JTL's Code Lyoko
Abi chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
love it!
Einstein1 chapter 108 . 2/23/2013
Omg i love the talk between Sanne(L.S.) and Jeremie adorable still hating laws for no publishing fanfics...
Einstein1 chapter 107 . 2/22/2013
I. Hate. lol a pink blob?embarrassing! I knew Kreiger and Sanne were together! Obviously!
Einstein chapter 106 . 2/22/2013
Of Course You Had To Name Her Sam/Samantha! Im sorry i have history with the name Sam it irks me every time i see it.
Einstein1 chapter 105 . 2/22/2013
Awwwwww!Soooo Cuttteeeee!
Einstein1 chapter 104 . 2/22/2013
Awwwww sooo cuutttteeeeee! Kreiger and Sanne most likely a couple ;) the chapters that are in the hundereds seem longer than normal. Sam and William i mean Vellajo and Senoid are going to get a kid too? Sandra and Odd of course get twins. Ugh Xana i hate him Poor Sanne doesn't have her mother near her.;( sorry I forgot to sign in but its ok u know who i am.
Miki Phantomhive chapter 92 . 2/19/2013
I swear if you make him die AGAIN, i am just going to...UGH!
Miki Phantomhive chapter 91 . 2/19/2013
a big deal huh? my picture worked apparantly so no need for the help :)
Miki Phantomhive chapter 87 . 2/17/2013
Anyways my cool off period doesnt end till tomorrow so i have to wait till i can PM you. I am also writing a story its called Code Lyoko Scarlet Series. Ive only written the contents/title page but im working on the first chapt. Which is like 3 pages long
Miki Phantomhive chapter 84 . 2/17/2013
I seriously hate you right now X(
Miki Phantomhive chapter 81 . 2/16/2013
Hey James thanks for replying back this is still Einstein, just with a 1. I have a "cool off period" until i am allowed to PM but dude this is literary better than the original CL they should really add this to like the evolution or something, minus all the deaths you have written about :)
Einstein chapter 82 . 2/16/2013
I really can't believe you -man:O really you just love to be killing them off don't you? Im hating Sissi for what she has been making poor Ulrich do ;(
Einstein chapter 79 . 2/16/2013
Awwwww I feel bad for everyone :( Ulrich and Odd especially...
Einstein chapter 78 . 2/16/2013
A Very Gruesome Death, Sissi Could Have Just Stabbed Samantha A Bunch Of Times You Know.
Einstein chapter 77 . 2/16/2013
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE ULRICH?! Yay Aelita is back but WHY ULRICH?!