Reviews for Eating Out
Rat chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
eww, but an entertaining eww
luvjase chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Man, this was Funny! LOVED the banter. Poor Sammy. Cold showers are not fun. Thanks. Love your work.
x.Sofia-t.x chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
HAHA! Finally a bit of humour on these fan fics, you've proved it doesnt have to be all drama and tears! thanks for the chuckle xsofiax
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Fun. :) Great interaction between the two, as usual. I like that you've intertwined their financial strain (and 'magazine' fixes) with the "eat this impossibly large portion and it's free" scenario. Makes it seem molded to their world.

Michelle
Sarah G chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
This was hilarious! I absolutely loved the banter going on...

“I’m going to vomit.”

“I still win.”

“This, for instance. This is crazy, you know that? I read once where you can actually die from over-eating.”

“Yet here you are.”

“Fifty dollars says tomorrow we have heart attacks and die.”

“Dude, if you have fifty dollars, we wouldn’t be doing this.”

Brilliant!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That reminded me of a John Candy film where he had to eat the biggest steak you've ever seen, gristle and all. I can't believe they ate the whole thing. That was impressive. Excellent idea.
j chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i couldent stop giggling i mean it i physicaly couldent stop giggling which kinda sucks cause people can hear me ( i have a very loud laugh) i really enjoyed this it will keep me laughing in front of people i dont know for days to proud because of this story i will be cracking up in class or on buses and getting more weird looks than i have in my job.
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Hilarious!
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Totally loved this! And I had burgers last night...think I'll have some again today :) Lol, this was great, but you already knew that. I'd quote what I liked the most, but then I'd have to quote the whole thing. Thanks for the lighthearted fic, needed it amongst all the angst. Hope you have a wonderful day!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
“I’m going to vomit.”

...

this fic was too cute. great job!
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This was so terrific, as usual. You know I love your one shots and the humor is so needed these days with all the heavy stuff on the show. Thank you for brightening my day with your amazing talent.

Ridley
brighette chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Lol, too funny - and I can totally see them doing it! Nice job :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
How cute was that! I'm still laughing... what if the demon showed up now! Hahaha:) I can totally see Sam doing this:

Sam took another bite too, chewing with his mouth open in a way Dean hadn’t seen since he was ten.

HAHAHAHA, thank you:)
stealthyone chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Fun fic! I love the waitress’ glee at them asking for the biggest burger, and the whole predicament of having to eat the food because they can’t pay is priceless. Poor, stuffed boys!

Great job with the humor in here!

Favorite lines:

“What- shit. I don’t believe this. You’re telling me we drove 200 miles out of the way so that you could get your issue of Hustler Hardcore? You have got to be kidding me.”

LOL!

Dean stared at the photographs of men and women, most of them looking like they were about to hurl.

*g*

A pickle spear was nestled amongst the handful of fries on his plate which sorta pissed him off, because he hated pickle-flavored fries.

I love this little detail. Dean doesn’t like his food touching, does he? *g*

Sam agreed, nodding with enthusiasm. “This might not be so hard after all.”

Famous last words.

LOL!

Dean’s own stomach did a little flip-flop at the sound of half-digested cheeseburger plopping onto the gravel.

Eew! And poor Sam!

Sam glared at him over his shoulder. “Next time… I’m handling the credit cards.”

Cute ending.
papered chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Aww, poor Sammy. *rofl* But that was one seriously awesome ficlet there. I loved how you characterized Dean's determination and Sam's half-hearted whining.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »