Reviews for Eating Out
E. Clay chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Lol. This story rocked. I'm never disappointed with your Sam and Dean. I'm glad Dean was able to finish that hamburger and beat his brother at it as well. I wouldn't expect anything less from Dean, and I'm not a huge fan of Sam whumping, but there was just enough in this story for my liking. Good job. I'm glad you posted another oneshot.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
The thought of eating so much burger makes me cringe, and yet kinda hungry... anyway good story. c:
Spellb0und chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
*giggles insanely*

That was just too funny! Poor Sam. But Dean... that was impressive!

Great job!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Brilliant! I LOVED this! You totally made my morning. I think my favourite line was "What if I die?". Genius.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Oldach's Dream chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
You come up with the best little plot bunnies.

All we need now is for you to move to Vancuver and start writing the show. They should totally let Fan-girls start running that show. Can you imagaine being in control of Jensen and Jared? We could make them hug, talk about their feelings, strip, eat giant cheeseburgers, cry, strip and dnace around naked... Well, that's going on my Christmas list.

Anyway, Awesome story. And amazing dialouge.

That, "what if I die? I still win" line was just so very, incrediably Dean.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
“You vomit and I win.”“What if I die?”“I still win.” Hee hee
CatChild1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
That was great and funny! Poor Sammy.
The Outlaw Witch chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Aw... Poor Sammy! I feel bad for him...
carocali chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Oh God, I'M going to be sick. That's just gross! And I loved every minute of it. Somehow I truly believe that Dean COULD down a whole burger like that. The boy has an iron stomach. At least they didn't have to pay, right?

Fun story. I always enjoy your posts!

LaurenWinchester chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Oh, poor Sammy!

Great story!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
We have a place like that here, only it's super hot chilli. My brother-in-laws name is one of the first on the list on the wall...he had two bowls!

This made me laugh - those guys get into the weirdest situations and I love it!
Carikube chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
** “I am so starving,” Dean said, glancing at Sam. “I could eat a whole cow.”

Famous last words? *wink*

** The waitress took the menus and raised an eyebrow. “The biggest burger we have, huh?”

*giggles with hand covering mouth*. I sense trouble coming.

** Why did it feel as if he had just ordered his own demise?

Chortling now.

** Dean squirmed. “You know, paperwork. Stuff.”

Poor Dean, poor, poor naughty Dean! ROFL!

** Dean grabbed his water and downed half the glass.

Excellent nervous action, he is so screwed and he knows it. Sam may be a nerd, but that makes him awfully observant. Loving it! And Hustler Hardcore! Ohmygod, don’t tell me that’s real and you know that! *giggle*

** “Six pounds of the best burger in these parts,” she declared.

I honestly can’t believe you guys do this! I mean… seriously! There are starving kids, homeless people… and… you know, obesity! *grin* Yeah yeah, ignore me. I don’t think we have these places out here. I hope we don’t. I know that McDonalds was prohibited from super-sizing its meals because it was super-sizing its customers. *wink*

And then the boys eat and eat.. and eat and the poor things, I can’t help by feel so sorry for them both. As gross as this is – and funny – it’s like a cruel torture. They don’t have the money to pay and so they are forced into this and it’s (inadvertently) a reflection on the things they are forced to do in their lives because of necessity, need… lack of funds. I know, I’m a softie, but I feel for them, especially Sam as he clearly comes off worse out of this than Dean… and it was Dean’s… uh, distraction, that got them here.

I really wish Sam had won, just to teach Dean and his roaming eye and perverted mind a lesson. Instead, he doesn’t and he suffers the worst for it and then Dean torments him even further. Dean, you need taking down a peg.

I’d love to see a follow-on where Sam gets back at him… or a tag where Dean is up all night with indigestion. Afterall, there’s some truth to it better being out than in. Oh, or better still, Dean suffers with constipation! *evil grin*
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
“What if I die?”

“I still win.”

That's fantastic. Gotta love Dean!

Great oneshot.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Very cute.

I been to some places that have those burgers or steaks, if you can eat it all you get a free meal.

Poor Sam, loses the bet and ends up vomiting.

Thanks for the smile and the stories you written over the past year. I've liked them all except as you know the last chapter of "Ghosts in the Fog", sorry about that, but when I look back at your other stories. There isn't one I didn't like, my favorites, all excellent, "Strength to Endure", "3 New Voice Messages", "Pack of Two", "Stuck Together," and even "Long Goodby".

Also thanks for understanding my dislike for the Roadhouse, I think we do share the same feelings about the crew there, Ash is the only one worth saving.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us and Happy Holidays to you.

Take care.
amy jonas chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh Emily! This was hysterical!

Dean wrapped his fingers around the bread and hoisted it into the air. He’d held decapitated heads that weren’t as heavy as this. Cheese and ketchup and mustard dripped over the glistening meat while onions and tomatoes and lettuce lay stacked under the top bun. A pickle spear was nestled amongst the handful of fries on his plate which sorta pissed him off, because he hated pickle-flavored fries.

But somehow, he didn’t expect that to be an issue today.

Why is it I can get hungry just based on one of your descriptions?

His stomach was literally bursting. The burger was backing up into his esophagus. He could feel the grease leaching into his veins. It hurt to chew, it hurt to sit here, it hurt to breathe. God save them if the demon showed up now. Dean couldn’t move.

But he could challenge the demon to eat a 6 pd burger. LOl Oh boy, thats too funny.

This was just amazing, Em...amazingly funny. Thanks for the treat.

70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »