Reviews for Harry Potter and the Asian Invasion
HerGoldenHair chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
LOL, wow randomness. I'm putting this on alert just on the off chance you guys do any more updates, probably because I kind of liked Ben-Matt-whatshisname, hehehe.
Anonymous D chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow I remember this from a long time ago. Lots of randomnes!

O.o
zeia chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
hahah this story is awesome _ i love reading bout you guys! you should so totally write something about luna in next chapters, itd be wicked to read about you three alltogether xD
hyprblondechickee chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
that was really god! it was funny and random and sounded exactly like me n mi friends sometimes! keep writing, u guys r doing great!:)
shanbetty chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
oh raisin cokies...yum...bomchickawahwah. ramalamalama. My penguin brigades are FWICKING awesome. yesh yesh shanny is high. NO I'M NOT. i just likey sugar. lol. omg shanny calm down. SHUT UP betty. jk jk jk. you guys are like whoa:)! it's scary. lmao shanny u freak. dats hilarious. so ya jodie we miss u. HI KAREN! dat was shanny. w/e 0:] yesh BYE PEOPLE!

bye from the not hyper person

BYE FROM THE HYPER PERSON

:D

:p

:o

#* !$% shanny stop.

OKAY. Bye! that was shanny
grlinthewater chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
i feel so bad. i almost forgot to review this chapter. jodie has a dog?hm... i have a new goal: Review like hell 2 annoy the crap outta u guys! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

- Crazy/ Dc Buddy (Jodie is carrot! I'm dory if u don't remember what I'm talking about, o well)/ Aud/ Audie/ Auderator/ Audrey Hehe i have alot of weird titles )
grlinthewater chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
YAY! I'M SO GLAD KAREN BULLIED ME INTO READING THIS! ITS HELLA GOOD! HI JODIE! HOW CHINA? DON'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION BECAUSE ILL NEVER READ THE ANSWER! I'VE DECIDED I WILL REVIEW EACH CHAPTER BECASUE I'M EVIL! MUHAHAHAHAHA! O AND BI THE WAY IF U HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT BI NOW IT AUDREY. BIBI!
Turtie chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Hey Jodie! This is Nat. Wow! It's so funny picturing how your face expression looks like in the story! Keep up with the updates!
Shouldknowi'myalittlebro chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Totally awesome. But can you just hurry up and finish your chapter or is it all Karen's fault?
KaiKaimonster chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Hi Karen and Jodie! 'Tis be Jessica aka KaiKai. Bwahahaha. LOLz. Note the "z". Heehee. So like you, Karen :) Ah! I'm going to be late for art class. I shall read more when I get back. Awesomness so far! Peace out (lol).
Jemsand chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Its written ok but I dont really like how you made it sound modern. People tend to forget that Harry Potter wasnt written in modern times...More like 10-15 years ago.
Yui chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Zomg it's Karen aka Keiko, poopyhead, nub, etc. xD (j/k). The story is alright so far. Needs more humor :p. And knowing you (for 6 weeks or less), you would act that way in the story. Lol. On to chapter 2! (So many "jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk" x_x")
siwen chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
it was funny. very original. it seemed totally like you two. keep on writing-dont give up.
Lily Llynn chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Yay! Tribute to lil moi! (: But, er, Karen, I think you're talking about my black MONOKURO BOO bag. ;D

Another hilarious chapter. (: Tears for Jodie. :[ Cheers for Karen. :]

~I think we all know who I am. ;D
Yohanna chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
You guys (erm, gals) are REALLY good writers! Quite impressive. xD. GO ASIAN INVASION!