Reviews for Harry Potter and the Asian Invasion
GabrielSalutati chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
HEY JODIE this is phoebe Hi. Nice story.
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Hi this is LZ and Aj :)! Yay i found ur stories now i'm on the rampage! Bi the way im speaking (AJ). Jodie don't go to china! Live with lz's family!
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
HI! yeah im finally reviewing for your 4 chapter! update soon omg u havent updated since 2/21! update over the summer!
CRAZEDSTALKERPERSON chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
omg! i love this story, keep updating!
me chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
hehe. totally unrealistic but good!
Lily Llynn chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
Funny stuff, guys. :D Totally update super soon!

When Pigs Fly,

(Do I really need to say it? I mean, isn't it obvious who I am?)
G.C. from Hopkins chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
OMG u guys that was so funny! And yes! I have finally read this brilliant novel! Now I'm gonna wait for it to be updated b/c it's really good! But include more Malfoy...something funny!

OK, thanx Jodie, for sending it 2 me twice...it's REALLY good!
Vivian chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
ahahahahahha P that's halarious! dang karen. you're so dang hyper o.o ahh...g'luckies on your story PP it'll turn out ahsuM!
adeckofcards chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
jodie.. You know me. and I thought i'd read your fic...very cute. and so asian, too! plus, it sounds just like you. always threating people. tsk tsk. keep updating!
laffytaffy chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
This story kept me loling the whole time. It was so funny. It will kick butt! By the way, what is a Zen?
Kevin ZhangWoot chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hhahahhahahah hi Karen Jodie you don't know me im in your P.E. class.
PalRoxandRulz chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
*Gigglesnort(whatchacallitfollowingthis)* really gets to someone

Really good story

update soon (even though i haven't finished reading it...sh)but atleast for the others

oh and HI JODIE, HI KAREN!

okay

i know you guys (DON DON DON DON...) but you dont know me(bigger DON DON DON DON)

Funny

your story

Keep on writing

;) Pal
LaZyFMAgirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
JODIE! KAREN! oi i read like a paragraph of the first chapter but im reviewing in advanced cause im not gonna wanna once i start reading it. hehe jodie u told me to read ur story in D.C, so im finally reading it. arg it looks great!

btw it is linda here if u havent figured it out yet. hehe
Queen of the Scoubies chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
omfg this is too funny...much too funny
YELLOWMONKEY520 chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
i'm reading it! hehehe finally a story about asians lol... i'm one too...hehehe... chinese ppl rule!... (but i'm part viet too)... hehehe...this story is so funny... i can relate to the characters cuz i would ate that way too if i got sent to hogwarts... && wat karen said in chinese was so funni...omg... so dramatic... hehehe Kill me...lol...)... plz update soon... o0o0o0o0o ur goin to DC nice... i'm going to SF this sunday for new yrs... i live near there so thats gonna be kool... ! update!...)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »