Reviews for Harry Potter and the Asian Invasion
Darking Girl chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
I'm reading your lovely story! I love it! It's so cool! *belly laughs* but now I am just simply going to have to give you the ... Eyebrow. You two are simply very strange and seem to be after my own heart. I accept your story with wide open arms and simply say 'How can they not know about any of these electrical thingeys. They have obviously never lived! You need to ask them how they survive without DVDs and CDs. Oh yes! Please make fun of Ron more, he is stupid, but then so is Harry. Poke fun at them *big eyes* PLEASE? I am very sorry for the long review but I love reviews. I shall be a faithfull reviewer and only hope you write more so I can laugh among with you! *sigh* you get to go to Hogwarts and do pretend 'Magic' with your fingers! hahahaha! Um, yes. I am going to stop my writting now. Please enjoy (my lengthy review) and keep up the good work. Oh yes and update soon for MY benifit! Please! *begs on one bended knee* It would make me happy...
Lesli-eehh chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Okay, I'll give you a review because I know you guys are just dying for 3 reviews! harharhahr. xD

HaHa very funny! keep it up!

~waiting for next update~
Dinan chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
MAN THAT WAS GOOD! Thanks you guys, you seriously made my day! So randomly AWESOME... Love it.
mango-a-gogo chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
i like de story. it be kickin butt! WHO! go jodie and karen!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3