Reviews for Day of the Revolution
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Kyouya's train of thought and Tamaki's responses seem perfect to me.

Wonderfully written. :D
G.Lussac chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I absolutely loved it! It was amazingly wonderfull just as your other fics. It may sound a bit stalker-ish but I've read a lot of your other works and I absolutely loved all of them. I'm sorry I didn't actually review any, I just couldn't bring myself to it. Anyway, I was just wondering if I could ask, Kyouya's borthers, we're those their real names? I just discovered that I had no clue about it.

I love how you completely understood Tamaki and Kyouya in all of your fics as well as every other character! You did and awesome job!
Maskelle chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I like this story. It is very good and it makes met think. Thank you for writing it!
Maxwell89 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Perfectly done.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I loved it, intense and insightful, yet balanced, brilliant!
Kuro chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Somehow I love this story more and more every time I read it. It's a lovely what-if with absolutely great characterization on both character's parts.

Just a tiny piece of concrit: Tamaki would never ever use "-kun" with Kyouya's brothers, and he'd never talk about Fuyumi without attaching the proper honorific to her name. One, they're not his siblings, and two, they're much older than him. He'd use "-san" with all three of them (which he actually does in the manga, that is, he calls Fuyumi Fuyumi-san).

This may seem to be just nitpicking, but to me, the better the story, the more little mistakes such as these stand out.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Really interesting look at things. You've done Kyouya very well.