Reviews for f a d e 衰
songs chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
just gonna say that i'd sell my soul for you to continue this lawl!
idk if you're even active here anymore but your stuff is still beautiful and inspiring!
this fic actually inspired me to write 'limbo'
so whether you read this or not, just wanted to say, thanks for being amazing!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
i love this story you did a really good job writing this story
The Girl by the Waterfall chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I liked your plot- It seems pretty interesting. You must've worked hard to come up with it... I hope. Since I don't want to be the only one who sucks at coming up with interesting plots. Sad-face.

Your writing style is refleshing, it doesn't bore me out- It makes me want to read more. I liked it, and I'd be glad to read more of your works.

Please update this story. Preferably soon. Pretty please? :'D

May you have a great day,

That unregistered chick.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
THis story is too interesting to not finish! PLease continue! :D
she is a firework chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
So, yeah. I'm rather in love with this whole plot.

The way you write makes everything so...vivid. I could picture everything in my head purely from your descriptions of things. This is just amazing. :DD
Scanty chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Wow. I usually can't stand stories with such dark/superbatural themes, but I started this, and it drew me in. I had to read all of the chapters, so far. I couldn't look away. This is an extremely well written story. :) Please continue it. (:
seshomaru94 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I love it please update soon
Deploringly chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Ah. I really like this story, quite creative ;]. Can't wait fer the next update.

[;
jetblacksakura chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Update soon? Nice touches with the story.

It reminds me of my one video game. Trace memory I think it was.

anyway awesome!
Megan chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
I have immense love for this story.

Your should update it!

The mood is a mix between dark, suspensful, mysterious, and something else I don't have a word for but it's magical! :D

update please :(
rikena chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Update... Please? I've been hoping you'd update it sense this summer. And it pains me that you don't... It's really good. you should keep going with it :D
foreversnow chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Update soon please?
Paisley May chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
I hope you figure this out eventually. It's really good. )

Paisley
ichigorukia4life chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
oh em freaking gee! Another ah-mazing story! Like omg, the character and plot development is astounding! Seriously! Please update soon! I am uncertain to why Sakura is able to see Sasuke and what Kakashi has to say! Please and thank you! ]
Tsukiko no Yuki chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
It's been a while since I last read a SasuSaku fanfic that really caught my interest. So please, PLEASE update, because I'm dýing to know what happens next :3 Absolutely fantastic plot idea and writing. For once, neither Sasuke nor Sakura are stereotypes, and I love the fact that after a few chapters, Sasuke is all, "Don't leave", but it's not a cheesy dialogue or context! I see great potential.

So... UPDATE? PLEASE? ;