Reviews for Love Note
ashc chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
aw man, no more left to read lol.

very entertaining! hope you update soon!

your writing never fails to amaze me.
foxy crimefighta chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
HAHA. xD This is great! Death Note & Ouran are, as it is, my two favorite series right now .. I cracked up so many times when reading this. Hope you update soon!

Oh yeah, and I hadn't really thought of crack pairings for you to use, but reading your AN at the end of this chapter, HIKARU/KAORU all the way. The sad thing is, the wonderfully, fantastically sad thing: it's not so crack. This is why I love Ouran. 8D;
Optimist Prime chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
xD Holy crap. It's getting all twisted and weird now, and I'm trying to figure out the parallels between characters here and in Death Note. Slightly confusing, but still fun. Love it, as always. I can't wait for the next chapter! x0
Lord Ringorius chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Update soon XD
The Violent Tomboy chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Oh my...

Well, that was weird. Personally, I'm kinda curious why you wrote Bill 'Yates' and 'Zin'tendo, but just go with Brad Pitt...poor Angelina...

But this was really funny. I bet Renge as that book...who else can it be?

Update soon please!
Anthrax Pretzels chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
...win... XD

I'm not really a fan of yaoi, but the aftermath made it very worth to read. This fic just impresses me as it goes on... -thumbs up- LUVR was an interesting twist.

Pretzels
askjdaefgegggg chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
I only started reading this fic today, and after reading all the chapters I can't wait for the next :

It's really good!

I nearly laughed my head off at the concept of 'Love note' instead of 'Death note' xD (not that I've watched it, but I know the story.) I know which pairing I'm hoping for in the end, but yeah.. 8D

Keep it up!
luthien-yavetil chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
APPLAUSE!
NopeNever chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
I'm not a huge fan of shounen-ai, but that chapter was so amazing and it was all enjoyable. I nearly died with the ES-Wee bit. Lovely references. :D

Renge and a love note is anyone's worst nightmare. ...Well, maybe except for Renge's. XD

That chapter was freaking genius. you have your Tamaki-isms perfect, as usual, and the ideas you presented were original.

The school is evil. I got out about a month ago, but I am starting summer courses at community college tomorrow. Since they cost about 800 to 10 dollars less all together than one course at Berkeley, I'm stuck at the community college. And then there's work. Blech.

I understand your pain. Good luck with any finals that you have left. I wish you the best!

-SS
c0rin chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
"uh..." uhm...I haven't quite recovered yet. (MOE!)
Kerii-tan chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
-nosebleeding profusely- Ohmigawd. I aboslutely loved it, especially the KyouyaTamaki! XD Any chance of any more in the future?
Romulan Empress chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
The fangirl inside of me absolutely adored this chapter, not that I would admit it. I was hoping Tamaki would get the dubious benefit of being on the receiving end of the Love Note at some time. Renge as MisaMisa is absolutely hilarious of course, particularly the political insinuations. I look forward (though not without some trepidation) to future chapters!
piwqefjk chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
I love the description of how the fangirls acted/were perching everywhere - I could perfectly visualize it XD
Kerii-tan chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Wow. Now that was definitely interesting XD

Update soon please? And what are the chances of Mori/Hunny, or Twincest?
luthien-yavetil chapter 4 . 5/27/2007
Please continue this story! I laughed my brains out at the last chapter.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »