Reviews for Love Note
Phatpha chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
This is so good! Plz make more. Wow, you should make your own manga. I love the way you desscribe things. And I love Eros! You rock my world. So hurry up and make more chapters. I don't like waiting for such a good fanfic.
kitsunerei88 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
xD

This is brilliantly funny. I vote for a Renge/Nekozawa next!
kitsunerei88 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
You amazing. xD.

I love the concept of it! However, if you want to use french anywhere in the work, I can help, if you want; I studied french for about eight years and did an immersion program as well, so I'm pretty competent at it.
piwqefjk chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Tamaki's et tu brute speech is brilliant *grins*. And I love this line too: Trouble, of course, was the bare minimum that he wanted. Unrestrained, unmitigated, and absolutely overpowering chaos would be far more amusing than simply trouble. It reminds me of a friend of mine xD Huzzah for the update *beams*
bullterrierlove chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Wow this story is really great please update soon!
c0rin chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
i've read so much Kyouya and Haruhi pairing, some which melted my heart, but this, this melted my brain! It's just so WRONG its HILARIOUS! I can barely imagine it! Kyouya might have to blackmail everyone in order to make them forget about that "incident"

Hahaha. Kaoru...Lucky Haruhi.

Poor Tama-chan though...after 4 chapters, he still doesn't know what he got himself into. Hopefully, the two remaining (?) fried brain cells can recover and be put into good use. But knowing our beloved strumpet, I highly doubt it.
DaniBD chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
wow! this is a really great fic! It is the most intellectual fanfic I have read. Just what I think and suggest, Hikaru and Haruhi is the coolest pairing ever! Keep it going!
Kishiko-Chan chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
kinda wierd...but okay!
nothingggggggggg chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Is it just me...or was that a threesome? XD More HaruhixSomeone madness PLEASE!
TranquilPsychosis chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Ha ha, this is brilliant.

It would be hilarious to see some sort of epic screw up on Tamaki's part if he ever tried anything with the twins (because they have the same face and whatnot. XD Not quite sure how that would work, but it would be priceless).

I'll be looking forward to your next update! -
Free Hero chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
(screams and goes into fetal position)

KYOUYA! HOW COULD YOU! (calls the secret police)

Okay, the youngest Ootori son has gone crazy over the wrong girl-I mean just crazy, so I want you to kidnap him and make sure Haruhi is distracted by Kaoru Hitachiin, ne? You have your orders now GO!

(police just stands there, crickets are heard)

DAMMIT! I must take matters onto my own hands!

Hurry up and update please? Pretty please?
Jav-chan chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
I just stumbled across this fic and I have to say I love it.

I think the thing that drew me to it is the fact that you used cracktastic in the summary. Any way, you've done a great job in capturing Tamaki.
pinkythesnowman chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Update soon! This is simply hilarious.

I like Death Note, and so Love Note is really the next step. Genius!
Ikabi chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Muwahahahahaha! *cackles evilly* I shall have to come up with more random drabbles for you!

...I just noticed that none of them actually have anything to do with the plot, other than to elaborate more on Eros's other life. XD Maybe they'll all end up the same, focus on the Greek gods, and end up having a side plot all on their own...?
coalesce chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
I read one chapter per day, so I'll be reading chapter three tomorrow

I must say, your language is so sophisticated - I often had to consult the online dictionary! But it was worth it. My vocabulary expanded, and I understood the underlying humour :D

Umm... Eros has very, very interesting diction... "masculine strumpet" - HAHAHAHA. Literally, it means a masculine woman prostitute? I know that Tamaki is a little bit effeminate at times... but the thought of him as a hermaphrodite (implied) or as a sex symbol in general is just so... funny! In a twisted way.

Yep, fun language, fun events, fun plot XP Btw, I really don't get this when reading Ouran fanfics - just HOW do you come up with Tamaki's elaborate speeches? o.o
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »