Reviews for Winter in Westchester
Victoria Wolf chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
"Jessy is Right... YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! I will hunt you down and strangel you if you don't continue." Hands twich in antisipation.

"OH Victoria, I've found you. Are you on that site again? You know that your not allowed on the doctors computers." A strange voice of an orderly called. "Sorry for the waist of your time she will only make good on that threat IF she gets out of the Insane assilam/prison. We caught her after she gave only a mild sour throught to her... What was it? 19th victum? Oh well she wont get out again... Hey where did she go... NNOO! Vicky sto..."

"The blue faced ex-orderly is now how you say terminated. See You Soon.)"
megan mendoza chapter 7 . 5/2/2003
what was the problem with mae? cud u tell me cuz i don't get it
Shadowed Tigress chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
Hey love the fanfic! But what happens next? :)

LOL I guess I'm gonna have to read the sequel!

Just wanted you to know that I really really liked your story.

CCsAngelBaby chapter 7 . 7/26/2001
great work so far
Conlan chapter 7 . 7/6/2001
No way! You can't leave it at that! (And I just realised that I DID say it was going into my favs! Oh well, now you know for sure) And it's arigatou gosaimasu. I think. Ja mata!
Conlan chapter 6 . 7/6/2001
That was OK. I'm going to read the rest now. And in case I forgot to say before, this is on my favs. (Really, I have no idea if I've already written that on another chapter, so forgive me if I have _)
Cactus Rose chapter 5 . 7/4/2001
You need to write more. That's all I'm going to say about it, but you should get the general idea if I tell you that if I don't have more soon, I'm going to go into withdrawl
Flash1 chapter 4 . 6/30/2001
erh? how dare you end here! contuine asap!

(By the way splendid!)
Conlan chapter 4 . 6/30/2001
Please write more soon! I really want to know what happens!
Ame chapter 4 . 6/28/2001
keep up the good work!
Conlan chapter 3 . 6/28/2001
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is going into my favs!
Marie chapter 3 . 6/26/2001
why the cliff hanger? I should send Wolverine after you...and it won't be a good thing for ya either.
Kismet Noelani chapter 3 . 6/26/2001
Ooooo. I really really liked it. I like the name you gave her. Matrix is so cool. I also like the idea of friends of humanity. So far, it's fairly original, which is really hard to do in this genre. I really enjoyed it. Keep writing 'cause I can't wait for more! :)
Laura chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
yeah...need another chapter..plees..can't wait to find out what happens!

dont keep me in suspense

not fair