Reviews for Ain't No Crime
LBQIO chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
hilarious
nikoboo chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
*snorts* sheets of egyptian cotton! i love how you put that in there! "I was working here when neal fox made this" XD loved that
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
"roof? please?"

loll! that was good.
AbbyH321 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
too funny...
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
LOL - great way Wilson has - threatening to take away the pancakes. :)
Therealpenny chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Hahaha! That’s great, classic... just great! I was especially tickled by Wilson, such a good guy, standing up for poor little Chase.

Wonderful, just splendid!

Cheeres

Therealpenny
Anonymous hot dude chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Check my review on I'll see you in hell
RavenToriBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
YAY! I love the way you included the song 'I'm jus a sweet transvetite'! LOL. GO THE SHORT SHORTS! _
rry chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
if i was Chase i'd've asked how he(House) knew the songs from "Rocky Horror Picture Show". but, alas, i ain't, so... ON WITH THE HUMMING!
Elinix chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
My smile just got wider and wider for every word and then somewhere in the middle I started to giggle and just couldnt stop. Thisis one of the stories I will remember and think about whenever I need something to make me smile. Thank you so much for writing it, great characterization and its just so FUN to make fun of Chase. I love him embarassed. Brilliant work.
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I. Love. You. I had to keep from laughing out loud because I was in school. I love House, I love Rocky Horror, and I love this fic!*hugz*
ClashChick chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
poor, poor Chase.
theo darkstar chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
hahahahahaha that was hilarius!

its so fun making fun of chase...hes so innocent looking!
navelgazer chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
*offers House her extensive collection of sexy little outfits*

Don't you just love the internets? Yes, internets, as in a collection of tubes which...look! A MSTery!*runs away*
rmartin chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I could tell where this was going from the title. I never would have suspected anyone could cross House and RHPS, but then again, you just proved me wrong. Hysterical. Good writing.