Reviews for A SasuNaru Fanfiction
Iluvcandyiluvcandy chapter 1 . 3/8
This is just so-
NellielTuOdelschwank chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
your really funny i like this i'm so late to comment I just kept forgetting
Krazypeople chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is hilarious and so true! I just had to review on this story! :D
keltieful chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is just too good!
The plot was just soooo amazing!
And the characters! They're like, absolutely perfect! OMG!

I am actually crying. There are tears streaming down my cheeks. I love you.
inashosetai chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Hahahah. Wow. I haven't reviewed in AGES; I just HAD to give you a review. I generally dislike reading parodies so I avoid them like the plague, but after reading your Awesome story "After The World Fell Down" and then reading the reviews for this story, I figured I should read this story.

Your story is amazingly on track. I haven't read stories with the Itachi rapist part coming in, but that's because I also avoid those like the plague. Your parody is Great. It is Hilarious. I really enjoyed reading it because the parts that you bolded really hit the marks for cliche-ness. Thank you for writing this! It has given me a clearer image of the cliches that I dislike seeing, so now I can pick out those cliches a lot easier.

You're an amazing writer and I hope that you will continue to write more stories, if not for profit then at least for fun.

Nastya chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You,my dear,are indescribably perfect.I am sick and tired of the same story written by another author in a language that might or not be called English.
It is so funny how their personality suddenly changes and Naruto becomes this suicidal, easy-to-get 'girly-looking-like' course Sasuke couldn't resist such 'feminine' charms and falls into his arms,suddenly becoming the sweetest and cheesiest person on Earth (I can't even put 'Sasuke' and 'sweet' in the same sentence without laughing)
Anyway,I feel you.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
The sad part is how insanely true this is.
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
*applause* Masterpiece! MASTERPIECE!

I have never read a SasuNaru, to be honest. But that should probably be how the plot goes. Hehe... Write more!
Sasurealian chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I can't stop laughing xD This is kinda true actually. But SasuNaru is my otp despite the cliche fanfics haha x3
Rhistoria chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This represents SasuNaru as a whole. Loved it! Omg, so true. D:
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I can't tell you how many times I've seen SasuNaru fics that are like this. It's kind of pathetic, but there are some really good ones too. It's difficult to wrtie in character, and I applaud those who can do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
kookieznkream chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is really entertaining and is true, for sasunaru pairing, especially the cliched ones. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Every single thing in here is true! Hahaha amazing logic!
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is the most entertaining thing i have read on this website in while. Every single thing in this was accurate to the T. I usually don't even get halfway through stories written in the way you have so perfectly described, because they make me want to throw my computer out the window. Thank you so much for this little indulgence.