Reviews for Let it snow
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Cute! I love this pairing, it's my favorite and so's this story. Keep up the good work!
recue chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
i love it. i hope there is going to be another chapter.
Prof3ss3r Marsi chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
THat is definitely you.
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Great story. You should definitely add more to it.
xyuffiex chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Aww, I liked it!

C00kies... .
goddess of trix chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Yay! I love Demyx! He's the bestest in KH2. Anyway, I like the pairing. Can't wait for you to update it. At least I hope you will update it. adding to faves and alerts
this was a good story chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
...now where's my cookie?
Zhansi chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I love it! You should make another chapter I bet this would make an awesome multi-chapter story. That sucks about the cold though. We had that happen here as well. Once again, awesome one-shot!
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I'm sorries, I gotta be a grammar Nazi, 'cause i love you!

“Stupid snow…” she muttered, she was still cold even with the fire, she saw two people staring at her; a red head and a blond girl she rolled her eyes, she must look like a was right; she was the Great ‘psycho’ Ninja Yuffie, as long as she was warm psycho it didn’t matter. But the case was the fire just wasn’t doing it, she wondered about rolling in the fire, then decided against it.

Should be: “Stupid snow…” she muttered, she was still cold, even with the fire. She saw two people staring at her, a red head and a blond girl. She rolled her eyes, she must look like a psycho. That was right, she was the Great ‘Psycho’ Ninja Yuffie but, as long as she was warm psycho it didn’t matter. But the thing was that the fire just wasn’t cutting it, she wondered about rolling in the fire, then decided against it.

She looked around and saw a boy about her age more importantly she saw a long black cloak so she did what Yuffie did best, she went into thief mode.

Should be: She looked around and saw a boy about her age. More importantly she saw his long black cloak. So she did what Yuffie did best, she went into thief mode.

Run-on sentences, babe. You're almost there! Just a few punctuation errors, fix those and you'll be golden!
alissaduke88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I just read one your reviews of one of my stories after like 4 months. Suyeah, I gotta say that... You can be 16 and a senior, you know. I am. And, if someone is 16 and a soph, they must be REALLY slow or something. That's just embarassing!

Anyways, this was a totally cute story. The ending was great... Haha, it had me giggling to myself!
Knixi chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow! That fic turned out wicked awesome, Ana-chan!

You are getting wicked better at catching your grammatical mistakes, I'm glad.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
heh. cute cute cute. :3

nice ending.

yuffie & demyx , wonderful pairing. :D

there is no snow where i am...T.T

i am jealous. lol .

newho...nice fict
Nellen chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
SQUE.

I love Yuffix. Hahahaha. "You Fix It." Demmie is cute, too, but I like Yuffix better. I should stop rambling.

Anyways, this was a cute idea. But instead of using commas for some sentences like the first one, you can use dashes.

Keep on checking your works. I always do and there are always mistakes in every corner, waiting to jump out on me! Gr. Stupid little mistakes.

There should be more Yuffixes! You have inspired me to write one! Hahahaha.
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Omaega I should REALLY try that on someone! XD Though they might think I was mugging them... o.0; But this was great. I ALSO can't go without coffee for more than a day, I need it to wake up in the morning and plus it is very yummy. XD Awesome job on this, I am so happy to see another Yuffie/Demyx! D

-rei
Ashlaid chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
BWA HAHA! Thats funny! I like it!