Reviews for The Gift
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
*dies of cutenesss* GOSH YES I ALWAYS WANTED TO GIVE ASCH A HUG AND I KNOW LUKE WOULD GIVE HIM THAT CUZ...CUZ...CUZ THEIR ONLY ONE PERSON! HUGGING A MIRROR HOW CUTE KYAHHH! instant fav XD
LeiaMordio chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
NAAAAAAAAWWWWW QwQ
so cuuuuute 3
Gimiriniwi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OMG an Indonesian liked and faved this. Yeah.

They're just so sweet! Luke, I like your way giving a present to Asch. ;)

Love this.
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Aww, such festive sweetness 3

..everyone needs a hug every once in a while; even grouchy (yet adorable)God-Generals!
yudxytrd chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
purfect
xxBellatrix chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aww! This is the sweetest Tales of the Abyss story I've ever read 3 ! Usually they're so 18, but this one... just a simple hug, but it was exactly what someone like Asch needed ! I love it, I can't wait to read the rest of your stories ! You're really good )
CrimsonLaurana chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
KAWAI! It's so cute! I hope you write more!

Have A Great Year! *heart, heart*
azab chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
i loved it
Iarrod chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
SWEET! I knew Asch needed a hug!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
so cute. _ i like this.
VeiledDarkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Well, the only thing I can think of to describe this would be "Aw!" That was so awesome! I love stories like this, with Luke and Asch acting like brothers instead of hating each other. Keep up the good work! _
darkangel.mya chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I love this one - it never fails to put a smile on my face. I love Asch's commentary about the mistletoe - too perfect! I love all the witty jokes you work into your stuff. You do an amazing job of making things you write amusing but still keeping that powerful emotion that you always manage to create. I look forward to reading any future stuff you write!
butterflie chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
That was really adorable :3 And I love the fact that Luke chooses to give Asch a -hug- for his present. It just seems... such a Luke thing to do when it comes to Asch.
NekoYasha101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
aww, thats cute, and sweet, and something i can soo see happening XD. ur brilliant that way ! XD

way cool.

Ja-ne.
Kiesha chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Oh, that makes me so happy inside. *feeling warm and fuzzy* I cannot count the times I have wanted to give someone in that game a hug.