Reviews for Sunlight in a Dark Room
Anna chapter 18 . 7/31
Espero que no hayas abandonado este fic, ya que seria un completo desperdicio
Espero con ansias la continuación :-)
PleaforInsanity chapter 18 . 7/3
I was so happy this being continued here after reading everything that you posted on aff.
I hope you'll keep the updates coming!
Also, you shouldn't worry about this not being canon compliant, because the fact that it does not follow plot plot twists that enfolded in the original story only makes it more interesting and unique :)
Noooooooooooooooo quiero que continué, me dejaste con la re intriga. No es justo!
Mas vale que no tardes en actualizar...
lazysassymissy chapter 10 . 3/19
ll)._._.?l_¿?ll?m?.l,
Tori chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Please update!
Illumi Senri chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
I know I shouldn't be proud of being a lazy reviewer, but this story is SO good and epic I know it's a crime to just read it and leave it at that...! Gawd, I don't care if you take months to publish a single chapter. The important thing is that you're not dropping the story. It keeps getting better and better and now finally after almost 10 years since you started this story, we're finally at the climax. It's kinda disappointing that there's only this much review when the story deserved at least a few k I mean really, how many ItaNaru out there exist that have a plot, well thought actions and everything?! Jee, I bet we could count it in one hand with a few fingers to spare...! I love your story and I hope you update soon. No pressure really...! You're a great writer and I hope you write more ItaNaru after this one is over. I'm so looking forward to Sasuke finally finding out about Naruto and Itachi's relationship. Ah I can already imagined Sasuke trying to kill Itachi and Naruto trying to stop him but unable to explain himself. Ahhhh, goodies...! I also love the touch of Gaara and Sai. Gaara in particular is a great character. Sai can be quite hilarious with his dick jokes.
guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Kyuubi is my favorite character in this great fanfiction
AnimeGirl80 chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
:D
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 8/3/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Omizu chapter 18 . 6/29/2015
Whoooohoo updated! This is amazingly awesome, thank you. I had started this story years ago, and lost track of it after the long hiatus, luckily I stumbled on it through Imperial mint's favorites list. Love your writing and the developing relationship between naruto and itachi. I look forward to their confrontation with the akatsuki, and wonder what the possibly disastrous plan is.
Darthvaderyoda chapter 18 . 5/24/2015
Update please it's so good!
Titania1796 chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
De que se trata el plan que Itachi va ah hacer para engañar y acabar con todos los Akatsuki. Los que están buscando a Naruto crees que podrán ayudar a acabar con todos los Akatsuki y dejar a Itachi y Naruto hacer la vida que desean. Cuando Naruto se da cuenta que esta embarazado del hijo de Itachi
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
me gusta mucho espero que actualices pronto y que todos sepan que Naruto y Itachi son amantes el espectáculo seria increíble
TigrezzTail chapter 18 . 5/10/2015
Ah glad to see your still alive. Hopefully writing again will break the school blahs.
Chriscro165 chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
Why you leave me with a cliffhanger why?!