Reviews for Voyage
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
wow! nice one even so tragic! in the end..both of them reincarnated back~
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG (sorry for the OMGs) but OMG! This is so DAMN NICE! AWESOME! It touched my heart! AW It may be a bit confusing but really after reading this I was happy and sad and yeah OMG I felt so happy seeing all of them happy (Veris as a doctor, Shinn and Stella together and having a cute daughter) especially Shinn's message! That is soo him! And aww Athrun and Cagalli died together! The back was AMAZING! ASUCAGA forever! YAY! XDD
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
kuso! a few tears escaped my eyes! argh! you made me cry! . the part wherein they're reaching out for each other was just heart wrenching! d*mnit! _

d*mn! kinda Like a Romeo and JuLiet story.. Xl and it toOk their death to achieve peace? ugh! oh weLL.. atLeast there's peace.. just Like what they wanted..

nyWeiZ, somehow.. this is kinda Like what happened to Tamahome and Miaka.. y'know.. from Fushigi Yugi.. lol

kawaii deshou fic! ;3
anime addict chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
urgh...i literally drop my tears on this! waa...i am so making u my fav fanfiction writer...P
Whatev3691 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow, this was so good that I cried. Really! What was the song's title? I'd like to look it up. I think it was funny that Shinn was Cagalli's dad, ha! But yea, this was awesome.
simplicity-0o1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Evian chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Even with the grammar mistakes and the confusion, I just like this one-shot. It's beautiful, tragic yet happy. And 'Voyage' is one of my favorite song.
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Confusing: yes. Great one-shot: yes.

The song goes great with the fic, the mood and everything. THe emotions in this fic is very intense yet depressing. I was really touched while reading it. I can't help but love Asucaga more now.

Oh, I also like the irony of Shinn being the dad and Rey having a happy family. Keep writing awesome stories (I love your angst :)
Cari-Akira chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
lol! that was great! ] hehehe... kidna confsuing... at first, i admit... but all's good now! i get it ;] hhehe~ very cool story! that dream thingy was really sad tho.. X.x;; glad that Athrun and Cagalli can be together now! ehhehe.. thx for posting! x]
vincey chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
oh that was so romantic, two thumbs up, i'd give you more but i'v got only two hands :) great narration
celineleong chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
i m confused...

i dont understand tis story...quite blur...

mayb ll find a time to read this story again...hahaha
LadieLight chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
hot story .. it was touching .. it made me cry .. efinitely not .. cheesy.. lol.. umm.. i bet you are a girl .. i cant imagine a guy writing this .. we ll if you are .. i dont mean for theat to be a sexist comment ...
Ladymadchan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I loved it Its so beautiful and fitting with what they went through in Destiny, and I'd like to think that they would find each other in another time and place.
Minerva's cradle chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Nah, it was so NOT cheesy, really heartwarming if youd ask me. their death was so touching, and then meeting again after over 100 years.. it's so sweet. it gave that supernatural feeling, though, which was kinda weird, but doesnt clobber over the entire feeling. Nice job. oh, and i think the movie happens within the destiny timeline (which to me just doesnt make much sense, it's not even a sequel in that sense). so lacus, cagalli et al. will definitely not be assassinated. nothing to worry about, i think. realy nice. loved it :)
JenEvan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Touching,warm and...different?Dun always see such stories in here...Nice