Reviews for Voyage
phoenix-aerith chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
wow...their love managed to last that long even though it was like...years? gave me the creeps, but i love this story! using ayumi hamasaki's song to match it was great, off to the favorites it goes!
denden-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
aw! This was SO sweet! AxC is THE best! Anyone who tells me he/she hates this pairing face to face, I swear despite my usual forgiving and calm demeanor, I WILL get violent. Btw, unique fic you have here! :P
J.a.M.i.16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
this is really great and sweet.. hehehe..
anime addict chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
urghh...i feel like crying...T_T

excellent job!

p/s:asucaga forever!
ri-kun chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Well, the story is definitely unique, I'll give you that. At first, I was quite reluctant to read something like this, but after I finally convinced myself that I should, I was warped into this world where it felt so surreal, beautiful and melancholy. It was a truly star-crossed lovers kind of story. And I'm sure that any Athrun x Cagalli fan would find this story so touching.

However, I found the story quite odd at the end. It was a bit confusing in the beginning, but as soon as I remembered your A/N in the beginning, I started grasping the plotline and story. However, as I neared the ending, the writing got quite incoherent. I found it hard to understand what was happening. I don't know if it was the cause of me skimming (I really wasn't, I don't think) or what, but I found it hard to understand what was going on. I could only piece a bit together- kind of like a jig-saw puzzle where I'm missing a few of the pieces to make it perfect.

As well, I saw that the grammar got worse as I read on. Your past and present tense kept getting mixed up about three-fourths down the story. But I wouldn't worry about it too much. It didn't get so bad that I stopped (and believe me, I've seen really bad grammar in my life).

But other than that, I found the death of Cagalli and Athrun resembling FF X-2 and the relationship between the Tidus and Yuna look-a-like characters. I can't seem to remember their names, but that's what it reminded me. How they died is how Cagalli and Athrun died in this story, but it may be just me (sorry if you don't understand the reference).

Anyway, like I said before, people who are fans of the coupling will, most likely, love this story. Sorry, but I am not an Athrun x Cagalli fan and probably will never be one. However, I do remember before I loved them so much and this reminds me of those precious memories very much.
Kagally chapter 1 . 12/11/2006 almost made me cry...Love it!
Anime OO Otaku chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Gosh, I almost cried. Actually, a bit of tears did come out...

I really love the whole irony of the fic, and like how the previous life Asucaga and future Asucaga's relationships...

you're really awesome at writing (and unique plot too)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2