Reviews for The Present Moment
angeliena chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
I love it!
mom2jackhope chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
I hope you get this so many years after the fact...I love your story...I didn't want it to end! I only wish you'd included Harm's reaction to Mac's news!
steamboat chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
great story. Thanks for sharing!
jtwood chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
loved this story
Starlite1 chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Such a perfect story! Brilliantly written, excellently conveyed, and overall wonderfully enjoyable!
michelle UK chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
Can't believe i've just found the last chapter, how did i miss it? Loved it
charming-kayleigh chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
I love the way you rewrote part of the show. Thanks for writing. *~*kay
carolfd chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
What an absolutely WONDERFUL story! I was caught up in it from the beginning and read it straight through without stopping. When she met Harm for dinner and read the sign on the door of the restaurant, I found myself actually smiling! Thank you for letting them (and their fans) find the happiness and fulfillment they all wanted for them.

Plus, your fans are correct, this story does cry out - SEQUEL!
Wolfepaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This was a wonderful story. I'm so happy Mac got pregnant with the baby she and Harm deserved to have together. I cried like a baby.

I was never pleased with the endometriosis situation with Mac. It was so sad and I don't think she deserved such a crushing blow. I could only hope that somewhere in their future, the damage could be corrected and she could get a prognosis that was much better than "less than 5 percent". She and Harm would have been wonderful parents. I just wish DPB could decide that it is time for a JAG reunion movie and give us the ending we wanted - the wedding and bring back some of the characters who were no longer at JAG - Chegwidden, Gunny, Tiner. It would make a great 2 hour movie, don't you think?
Kassia525 chapter 16 . 4/7/2007
A great ending to a great story!
VikingJedi chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
Thanks for the very fun read. It was a neat idea and you wrote it very well. I enjoed it!
BrittanyLS chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
I loved this chapter! Can't wait for Harm's reaction to the news, and hopefully the wedding!
DanceDiva chapter 16 . 3/29/2007
Another completed story... another wonderful completed story. I'm so sad to see it end. You're an excellent writer and capture the characters so perfectly. I hope that we'll see another story from you soon. It's makes my days brighter especially since JAG ended.

Great chapter! I absolutely loved it and how it came back to where the story began in the first place.
Kookykrumbs chapter 16 . 3/27/2007
Great story. I read it all in one sitting! I really hope you consider a sequel as you ended the story in 2002 and there's still quite a ways to 2005. I can only imagine the possibilities! Thanks very much for the wonderful story.
Kookykrumbs chapter 14 . 3/27/2007
I'm so sad that Bud still stepped on the landmine. But I guess some things are just meant to be. Good chapter.