Reviews for Wizards Betrayer
SnowsongIsAJaypawFan chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
dun dun DUN!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
But it's still Nita, and Kit's kid!
lironelle chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Good writing, but I've got a problem with the direction the plot is going; I cannot believe that Dairine would ever be so cool-headed about killing Nita. Maybe you should work some more emotion inot that or something, because that part is a little unrealistic.
Kalyra Shadowdancer chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
very interesting story - i'm loving a couple of the concepts, particularly how Nita's powers increase while she's pregnant - brilliant idea, that! but at the same time, it feels like your story is moving very fast with little or no background or explanation... i'll keep reading tho, so keep posting :)

~KS
jayley chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
interesting story plot, but not all that well written. some of the statements were just a bit to short and to the point, etc. how old is nita in this? teenage pregnancy is bad
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
interesting. the first wizards story i read. i couldnt get past the fourth book, but this is interesting.

and once again, no indication that you go for pairs, but i definately agree with NitaKit.
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
*conks* You promised to give me credit doofus.

OK. I forgive you. Awesome chappie, can't wait to hear more!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Does this even have a happy ending?

Eve
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
Awesome, bud! I'll be waiting for maore. Also... my CHILD? THat's a surprise! Shoulda warned me, kid. Also, try to add more description. It's going fast, but it could use a little more refining.
Boomerang Fish chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
This story is AWESOME! It could be a real book! It should be a real book! -puts story on alerts and favorites-
Addie W chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
It didn't sound like it would be such a fast transformation in the beginning of the chapter. It sounded like he was just going to leave her alone and that she'd slowly loose herself, but then at the end it made it seem like it would be a fairly quick transformation. Also, I thought it would he harder for Kit to find her... but I suppose that could have just been the Lone One talking smack to make her think it was hopeless.

All in all, it was a good chapter, I'm just being nitpicky. :)

Please update again soon!

Addie
Addie W chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Can she just get rid of him once and for all? It would make the world a much better place...

Update again soon!

Addie
Addie W chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Hm. Interesting. Write more please!

Addie (aka Aeda)
Tim101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Not bad write more
Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Great start. Will Nita go through with it? Will the others find out what they did to save them? I can't see Kit being happy about it. He would propably try to find some way to undo it. It is interesting that Nita hasn't been infected yet. It almost seems as if a trap is being laid for her. Update soon please.