Reviews for Ignis Satus
ana chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
well... its been a long time since you updated but if by any chance you read this review id like you to know that i love it, I want a girlfriend like cami, she's so strong and kind and funny, really, and well... your story is so romantic, and sad at the same time, I wish you could end it.
best wishes ! :)
JrBenson chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
You still here?
JrBenson chapter 14 . 2/18/2011
I agree with thedarkpassenger25...so when are you gonna update again?
thedarkpassenger85 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
i loved you story even if It's a big lonf and they are some unecessary chappters...I hope The sex is gonna be good:)
JrBenson chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
I feel like screaming 'YABADABADO!' but I won't - my mom already thinks I'm nuts as it is. lol.

So very glad to have ya back SVURaider. It's been really quiet around here with out you.
JrBenson chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
1) IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN TIME YOU SHOWED UP! LOL. It's good to see ya!

2) Take your time. The best things in life aren't rushed so no hurry to update (that's just cuz I'm slackin in my updates :-P)

3) Did I mention, it's really good to see you again!
gloria chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
please continue
gloria chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
please pretty please finish this story i'm dieing for the end its so god.
Carolb01 chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
I've loved this fic when i read it r you gonna update it soon
E. Christianna chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
Ok so I just found this excellent story, and was wondering if you were planning on updating it? Why is Alex and El so evil towards Olivia's happiness? Is Camryn the killer/fire starter? Ok enough questions :) Again, great story!
TVCrazed chapter 13 . 11/29/2007
I love this. I absolutely love Camryn. Why does Elliot hate her so much, he has only seen her like twice?

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 13 . 10/10/2007
i would really love to read more on this story, congratulations on getting engaged. i hope you and her will be very happy, i hope to find the love of my life on day in the near future. :), well i hope that you write more on this story and other stories too. again congratulations.
NeoTroi79 chapter 13 . 10/10/2007
Good for you and congrates!
JrBenson chapter 13 . 10/10/2007
Congrats! Since you found the love of your life, maybe Camryn will find some lovin from Olivia? lol. That would be a subtle hint for you to keep writing this story. lol. Good to see you and please, keep this story going. You can't just leave us hanging! lol.

PS - you mind sending some of that cupid dust over to me. lol.

See ya around!
SVUaddict6 chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
Congratulations! I can't wait for a new chapter!