Reviews for Son and Heir (& podfic)
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Why are all of your stories so amazingly wonderful?
Loved it! :)
Interesting backstory, you have a knack for these
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh that was so sad! Poor Narcissa, such a burden to bare ;(
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow! Lucius, you bastard!
Oh Cissa...
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Not bad. But I honestly don't see Lucius doing that to his wife.
Woemcat chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
good story. one critique: the killing curse is Avada Kadavra. "Crucio" is the torture curse.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Holy shit. I had doubts about this, but that was excellent...
NarcissaAdelleMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is superbly written. I really liked the way you captured Narcissa's thoughts. It reminds me a bit of Henry XVI and Anne Boleyn. You captured Narcissa's emotions beautifully and the society that defines the Malfoys and all the pure-blood families.

Excellent work.
Aerileigh chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
LOVED this. I'm new to this pairing, but quickly becoming a convert.

You did such a wonderful job with both characters and the society that defines them. Narcissa's heartache was so well expressed, complete with the twisted ideas regarding her own self-worth and her love for both babies.

Lucius was frightening and exactly as I imagined. You captured him well, even though the piece was so Narcissa-centric. His last line - "Welcome to the Blood" - summed him up wonderfully.

Definitely a favorite.
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is really deep into the character, because we don't really see much of Narcissa - just her shopping with Draco, and then we get a little insight into how much she cares about her son.

An amazing backstory for a character we really should know more about.

xxkiirousagixx
i am cat hear me roar chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is amazing. Personally, I just hate Lucius, he's a terrible person, even if he did change sides.
sondragonfly chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
WOW! I greatly enjoyed this fic! You wrote Lucius Malfoy very true to character, and I could really sense his twisted perception of right and wrong. I love your use of the the phrase "the Blood," especially when Lucius welcomes his son into the world. favorite :)
SanityEscapesMe chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
WOW! That was powerful...great writings
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hey, brilliant plot! Keep up the good work! :)
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow, that was incredibly powerful. I love Narcissa stories.
Airlady chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Lucius is truly warped. You wrote it well.