Reviews for Tom Riddle and the Pureblood Prince
AnnaLegeme chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
*Did they have sex? O.o
voldie's lover chapter 51 . 1/13/2013
I don't understand why this fanfic did not get as many reviews as it deserved.

This is truly the only TMR fanfic which portrays Tom Riddle the way he really is...a murdering, cold, cruel psychopath, although it breaks my heart to accept that brutal truth.. :(

You did a great job of understanding the way Riddle's mind works. Keep up the good work.. :)
reem chapter 40 . 7/19/2011
Just finished reading all chapters. So happy I came across your stories as they fill empty void since the final ending of harry Potter. Like how you delve into the darker side as it has always been my favorite.
CanTigerucks chapter 51 . 5/7/2011
It's great as always, although i do expected a longer chapter but no matter. I'm glad that Eileen has started planning to escape Tom's clutches, besides, even if Eileen goes missing, he won't probably care.
wandamarie chapter 51 . 5/5/2011
it is getting good keep up the great work
CanTigerucks chapter 50 . 4/28/2011
Yay! I wonder what Riddle's reaction going to be when she finally breaks out of him control over her. I love this story, although it's not the best, it's oNe of the Tom riddle stories I actually want to read until the end! Update soon, took you long enough.
wandamarie chapter 50 . 4/28/2011
wow thanks keep up the good work
CanTigerucks chapter 49 . 4/4/2011
Ahhhhh!

I love this story!

You potray Tom Riddle perfectly!

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how many reviews you are getting, you deserve so much more!
Princess Amalthea chapter 49 . 3/29/2011
I have spent my entire afternoon reading this. I enjoyed your work very very much! It is amazing how in character Tom Riddle is, a true sociopath, with no remorse whatsoever for the consequences of his actions. It is the most well written Tom Riddle I've ever seen in a fanfic. Also, you've come up with a clever explanation of how Eileen will have become such a destitute and desperate woman in the end... It does raise the question, however, if that would have changed Voldemort's perception of Snape. Having met his mother, and used her as a sort of personal toy, will he have a certain esteem towards Snape, or will he despise him? In the book he seems mildly pleased with his services, although he discards him later... I can't help but wonder if Voldemort would have a mixture of appreciatition and despise towards Snape, a colder, even more twisted version of what Snape feels towards Harry Potter? Anyways, your story is superb! Keep up the excellent work.
wandamarie chapter 49 . 3/28/2011
now i see it is a great chapter thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 48 . 3/17/2011
thank you it is a good one keep up the great work
DeFine Darkness chapter 47 . 3/5/2011
Finally! I have read all 47 chapters. There is far, far too much to comment on however, but from now on I will comment on all chapter updates.

I do wonder why a pelican would be Eileen's animagus form. Any reasons in particular or did you merely 'feel' that's what it would be?
AuroraOphiuchus chapter 47 . 2/27/2011
Oh, interesting. Just the sort of punishment Voldemort would instill on his followers to, to be able to test them and see if they crumble. Can't wait for more.
wandamarie chapter 47 . 2/26/2011
wow it is getting good thanks keep up the great work i love all of your work
Alisha chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Aw man, please tell me you haven't quit this story :(

If so, a little piece of me died inside...

Hope to see an update soon!