Reviews for And so I fall
Well done!
amyh52 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Sa-weeet
Mythology-Nut chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Wow. This story was amazing. The flow was beautiful, and it just fit together. I thought your plot was incredible, and it had a wonderful ending. Most authors have trouble summing up something they've really worked hard on, but that was a flawless finish. Props on the skilled story :) this is probably one of my favourite Dasey stories.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Please write more...
shannelle chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
this is reread it so many times and i still enjoy it each time.
Hannah chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I hate how people are so into the incest thing! Honestly! They're not related by blood, and I'm pretty sure that the first people, monkeys, whatever interbred. In addition, cousins can get married without being looked down on, so why not stepsiblings?
SusanMarieS chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
reread it. and it's still awesome.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
I like how you ended it. The writing was well done in Marti's POV and it definitely fit with the way the story went.

The urban legend part was a fun idea.

Thanks for sharing this idea, it was awesome!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Fabulous! That was definitely needed between those two!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Oh that was awesome! The course of the conversation just went into 'dangerous' territory.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Watch out for the name confusion at the end.

I thought phase two would be something else.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I too don't know what Lizzie is talking about.

It has to be proof that both Derek & Casey saying the same quote has to mean something!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Oh that was awesome!

Marti is definitely clever with her quick thinking skills.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
That's exciting.

Poor Lizzie with all the gr. 9 girl talk about Casey & Derek. I wonder what Derek said to Casey.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh the other complaints were definitely fitting and I could see the way Paul is thinking is very plausible with the series. I like the idea from this chapter.