Reviews for The Unkindness of Ravens
Forbidden Moons chapter 33 . 11/29/2016
Aww I enjoyed this so much! Such a sweet story. :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 28 . 11/29/2016
OMG hahahhaha
Forbidden Moons chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Omg this story is so entertaining!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Oh this is most intriguing.
Katherine chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Oooh. Legend of Zelda! Squishy probably thinks that's Link's name. Sigh. I love bookishness (I did turn the biggest guest room in my house into a library because the other one couldn't fit all the shelves - when you work in a used and antiquarian bookstore for a year and get 65% off of a huge amount of hardcover classics and just weird stuff between $1-$10 at normal price, you buy a lot of books. All the books. Because you can. Even the old signed books or leather first edition ones are fair game at 65% off...) but there are other joys in life that aren't related to screaming... much, I guess. And I didn't mean that in a dirty way, even. Every time my friends and I play NES games with no save feature and die, going back to the start, there's a lot of frustrated, 'No! DAMNIT! F***ing DAMNIT!' and such.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I'm really enjoying this - the characters are introduced smoothly and well, and the initial description of Crane in particular stood out. You really have a knack for his character: his mannerisms and dialogue were in-character and believable given who he is and the situation he is in. Seeing him interact with his abductor is a very interesting read, and the two interact smoothly and interestingly I really look forward to seeing more of them and where the piece leads to, since it's already gotten off to a fantastic start.

Your writing is absolutely marvelous, and I love the way you handle description here. It's truly enjoyable and you get across a great sense of place. I have a feeling that this will be a deeply interesting Christmas story, and a great introduction to the world of the CATverse itself. Congratulations, I look forward to reading more.
BlatantBookworm chapter 32 . 6/29/2012
Awesome!

Love it love it love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 28 . 6/29/2012
Cool!

Villains christmas dinner... interesting idea! Surprised more people haven't used it!

Keep writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 23 . 6/29/2012
Cool!

Like your description of the hospital!

Keep writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
The chapters have gotten shorter, haven't they?

Great story! Love the karma for Scarecrow! Keep writing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Poor Scarecrow.

Then again, all things considered... karma would have to visit him sometime.

Great story!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Cool! XD Love it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Stephanie chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
I love the use of LSU fans in here. But we really arent all viscious. Louisiana is known for its southern hospitality after all. But there are a lot of jerks here too. I felt the same way at Bama until the third time I went over there. Anyways, great story!
MissBliss8527 chapter 30 . 10/25/2011
This was the best chapter of anything I have ever read. From "Your face is childish!" to "There was much rejoicing. Yay." to "My... hat?" I could barely stop laughing. For this chapter, I will favourite you, this story, and bookmark this page. XD