Reviews for Character Bashing is Bad for Your Health
User 627 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
What you did right there, is an accurate personification of a narutard is.

Love what you did there!

Finally, about time someone made a fic slapping them in the face. I absolutely loathe bashing. Thanks for the laughs.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Shut the fuck up you little Canon lover.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very good parody!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I may not be a major fan of Naruto, but I know enough about it, and the character bashing that people go into. And how just plain dumb it is.
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was satisfying. Silly, but satisfying.
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Omg XD

I couldn't stop laughing!

Bashing sakura and sasuke i could care less about but this was hilarious!
Erendhyl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
THANK YOU! Why does everyone hate Sasuke and Sakura? They rock, and even if you don't agree with that, in what universe would Uzumaki Naruto honestly just say "You know what, I agree, random OC, my two best friends are complete and utter jerks and I should ditch them." Yeah. That's really going to happen.
writingtitan chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Haha awesome. Can you please make a sequel with Sasuke's back and there revenge etc lol
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
lol
doodlelover chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
O.O S-scary Naru...

Glad that I don't bash! It's kinda annoying sometimes...but if it's written in a way that makes it fit the story (and not just for the sake of bashing) then it's fine. But you're absolutely right! Kudos to you for making this crack fic! Made me smile! Thanks!

dOOdle
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Kakashi was the funniest here :) "You think so?" :) Although I'm sure that's exactly the kind of reaction Naruto would have, I agree with that kid on some of the facts he said (although Sakura's really starting to clear her name in Shippuuden). It's just hard to forget how annoying she was in the first series...
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I just HAD to review this story. As much as I'm not a Sasuke fan, I enjoyed this story. I really do believe that Naruto would stick up for his friends like that. Even though Sasuke did abandon the village, Naruto still believes that Sasuke will one day have a change of heart. Sakura wasn't very nice at all, not at first, but her character very quickly changes for the better (the way she treats Lee when she sees that his devotion is true, is a good example).

Even though I myself dislike Sasuke (he stole moves from the one kid in Konoha who worked the hardest to get what he has, luckily Lee's not one to hold grudges), I don't stoop so low as to character bash. It's childish to do so, and at worst, pretty damn annoying. I love how this story addresses this issue.

Thank you for writing this.

P.S. Deep down, I guess I do hope Sasuke will realize how valuable his friends are in helping him, and rejoin Konoha.
Candelabra chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
OH that was good. XD I should show this to my Sakura-hater friend ... _
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Here you go a real "LOL".

OMG. Loved this, btw, if I was in Naruto World, I'd probably do the same thing, tho I wouldnt insult Saku and Sasu because I do like them. P Still, I would kiss and hug and hold Narutos hand becuase he is my fav character besides Gaara xD
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/28/2007