Reviews for Homecoming
Tohno-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh, nice Kohaku oneshot.

I see plenty of Hisui cooking for Shiki..

But a fanfic of Kohaku cleaning for Shiki? Rare. I'm glad you did it!
Jonathan chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
i love this fic keep it on with some tsukihime's fics X3 and i love Kohaku ending...well i definetly love hisui true and good ending n_n well keep it on (again XD)
Aemeneol Aetherisch chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
The story was cute, just a question though.

Nanaya Shiki here is Nanaya Shiki the Shiki with glasses right?
DarkFusion chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This is a very good Shiki x Kohaku fic. You did an excellent job of portraying both characters, and managed to put in some WAFF between them, which is always good. I hope you write more.

Just to let you know, for the Far Side of the Moon stories, it's a tie between Kohaku and Akiha in terms of my favorite arc, though I'm a bit more partial to Kohaku mainly because her ending was happier.
PlAySwFire chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
You do realize that your story "Of Shadows and Notes" has 100 reviews right? Just thought I'd point that out for some motivation for you to perhaps update it :) Take care.

A reader,

PlAySw/Fire
Primate Murder chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
i have to agree, this ending was really nice. considering that there was only one choice (lol i picked the bad end where i killed akiha at the end, the first time around. although i have to admit i thought was really amazing how fast shiki was when he killed her.)

Kohaku is definitely tied for first with satsuki in my book. satsuki deserved a better ending, that was perhaps the only part of the story where i nearly shed tears. well that and kohaku's route.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Yes I enjoyed this quite a bit. I would have to agree with you on the whole Type-Moon addict though. I saw the anime a while ago and liked it but it didnt happen to me until I played Melty blood and then shortly after the Tsukihime game with the english patch that just recently came out. This was a good fic and I wouldnt mind seeing more great ones come out in this section by you and other author's.
Ominae chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Such WAFFY feelings for a Shiki/Kohaku story.

PS: You misspelt Nanaya in Kohaku Nanya. Should be Nanaya.