Reviews for Future Secrets
Guest15 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I Knew It was him the engaged and the Edwin Dislike
knew it
Ha
lul lul lul lol lol lol lol lol lol lul lul lul lol lol lol lul lul lol
Techtron chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I really like your story. It's well written, and easy to follow. Any chance you're going to ad some more chapters?
Someone chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
What's gonna happen next?

Will be waiting for it!
Roman High chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
It was good. I LOVED the flashbacks to the past, theyre so much cuter when theyre little! I liked it.
Sandalaris chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
I'm taking an extra second to review. XD I'm not much of a Ben 10 fan, I've only seen 1 episode (ironically the one where Kai turns Ben down and Gwen yells at her for it), but I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Srednasnhoj chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Now that was a great story. I liked how you have Gwens' memory change to reflect the past since she was the one to use the portal and not Ben.

I hope to see more!
Slothy Girl chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Have you found your muse yet? Cause i'm waiting for another chapter
FAirUncErtaINty3065 chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
no! i want ben and her together!please let them end up together!
Slothy Girl chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
loved it so much!
hi chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
This is a nice story, you should update. Lookin foward to more.
mrs tom felton chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
Hi! I quite liked your story, although it got a bit confusing towards the end. Maybe before you put on the web, read through it to check speling, grammar, etc. but overall it was pretty good.
RocketPAPrika chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
OMG! This story is super cool!
Juggalomalice chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Well I know I'm picky with my literature and its not that often that I find stories that really catch my eye, but I must admit your work here has done just that. You're writing style is very solid and your use of detail paints an excellent image for the reader. The story line is very creative and well thought out. I'm amazed by how far this story has gone. I remember reading the first chapter when you published it so many months ago and though I liked it I really didn't give it much thought. I'm very glad I had the sudden urge to look it up again for a quick read for it has grown marvelously. You have a clear talent for the written word and I applaud you. I hope to read future works by you of equal or greater quality.
Rawr4cookies chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
BenxGwen! they rock, keep up the awesome story!
librastar chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Yay...great chapters! Continue the great work :)