Reviews for Male Trouble
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Definitely better than the show.

Love Bling being there for both of them
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh, I totally love this. Great job. :)
jfg207 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
This is great.. Go on and continue.
TigrouAngel chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Yes, you're way is much, much better than the real episode (does Mrs Moreno live on the roof?). Great story! Enjoyed it very much.
dgurisko2001 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Very Cool Alternative, if only huh?
Reilynn chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
WOW - a lot of action in a short story, of course you kind of .. stopped before you got to the ACTION .

I think fanfiction lets you add another chapter ... you could check. :D

Yes, your way is better. Great story, thanks for sharing.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Yep, a much better line of events.

“Max stares at Logan, unable to decide for a minute whether she should give in to her impulse to mop the floor with him.”

Would have been a very appropriate reaction:-)
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Great story. It's way more romantic than the episode "Female Trouble" and much better too. You know how much I like some action ;), but I also enjoyed this beautiful fic. Thanks.
lkaplon chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Hey,

Your way was so much better! Why couldn't you have been writing the show? Now, I know you said this was a one shot, but really I can see a series here... Maybe going to Japan... fighting some Japanese ninga bad guys to get to the doctor... the doc finishing the cure... hum... Anyway it was just an idea. But, seriously, though, would you consider it? *Pleading look*
homicidalslayer chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Okay, First off, Love the story. But What's your issue with Mrs Moreno?

"The Mrs. Moreno debacle doesn't happen. A/N: those of you that know me know that is my biggest peeve – still not buying the mysterious floating fortress or any other ridiculous ideas."

Excuse my boldness, but WTF?

Is this about Mrs Moreno living above Logan even though Logan's apartment is labled "Penthouse"? Because there's an explanation for that, if you're interested. If this is why, let me know. If not, never mind
annie200 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Your way was definitely better! I so enjoyed this..realling uplifting fluff that still keeps M and L in character. WShame it's a one-off...