Reviews for Strip of Festering Flesh
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Managing to write an incredibly funny oneshot about the loot in FFXII - You have my greatest respect! This was great and everyone was beautifully in character. Great work!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
XD I always wondered why they'd even bother to pick up a stip of festering fleash. I figured it was just Vann and Balthier being stupid but I didn't think that their would be other people who thought the same thing. lol Great story, very funny, and I loved Penelo's comment about missing Larsa. He's so very cute. 3
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hahahaha! That's amazing! I'm playing through the game again and I'm right at that part so I'll have to keep a look out. I don't even remember that!

I miss Larsa. He was my super-healer. I'm just utter fail without him and his infinite supply of hi-potions. xD
Violet's Veil chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I really like the last line of this chapter, it puts everything in perspective. This is a great idea, to talk about items that might seem strange. You kept everyone in character-as you always seem to do-and this was pretty entertaining. Would it be wrong for me to bow down to you and praise your name? hahahah. I think instead of simply favoriting this story I will just put you on my favorite author's list, because so far there isn't a story of yours that I've read (Trust and Temptation being one of them) in the FFXII universe that I didn't like.
Midnight Forever chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
For the record?

I fucking HATED the Stillshrine of Miriam. HATE. Because I am STUCK.
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Kirah: BWAHAHAHA.

Ruth: Oh, why have we never read FF XII fanfiction before? It's such fun!

Kirah: I've fallen in love with Balthier. AGAIN.

Ruth: Shame he's already taken.

Kirah: In our little fantasy world we're very much convinced of that. And I don't mind. Fran's pretty awesome.
The Pudding Fiend chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was a very well written piece; it was pretty funny. You also raise a good point; why would someone want a piece of rotting flesh?
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I agree with Ashe. Though the idea of maggoty flesh grosses me out more. D: Great fic, though! Had me laughing.
aurorawolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I had the same reaction when I first encountered this particular piece of loot. I love how you portrayed all of the characters here, especially Balthier. The way he used a handkerchief to pick the strip of festering flesh is priceless. You can also get festering flesh from hyenas earlier in the game...lovely.
runeko chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh yes...Now I can sleep well knowing that I'm not the only one thinking: "What kind of a treasure is THAT?"

But it does sell for a good price ;3
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Personally, I'm now rather curious about the strips of maggoty flesh that you get later.
KP chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Great fic, you remember the strip of maggoty flesh that you can get too?
maxtreme225 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
It was really really good how you portrayed the group dynamics, like how you hinted that Basch always agree with Ashe ("Well, whats new?") and like how Penelo always turns to Vaan for support. And Vaan really acts like how someone his age would act. Keep it up.

Maybe you could do one on Bat Wings...why it also seem to fetch a high price is beyond me...
Yumi Akimoto chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
“If only Larsa was here to keep things sane again…”

That's pretty good enough for me! Larsa's the only sane one, indeed. Love the descriptions and humour, and the interaction is great. Vaan made me laugh, how he's so childish and all. Great job!
Lesatho chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Haha! Awesome story. I wondered about a lot of the loot too. Some of things the party picks up and hauls off with them... ugh.