Reviews for iPod
dreamliveandlove chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
hey silverskyblade

guess who you think this is?

:]

well you finally got me hooked onto fanfiction

thanks a ton

and thanks for putting on black in black

you know how much i like it

way more than highway to hell

but i still LOVE You shook me all night long

so do you know who this is?

well i'll give you an other hint

Appa

or as i like to pronounce it Abba

xD
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I gotta agree with Dean, much as I LOVE my i-pod, they are so damn hard to work! Thanks for sharing, this was lovley to read.
whee chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
-laughs- iPod's are confusing, yes very much so I believe. I love the song Back in Black and it fit with your story very much, and i agree with Dean, Sam is very much a pansy washing his clothes with fruity scent...

christine!
j chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
if it makes u feel any better i dont own much leat u own a shoret in realation to the story liked the indepth writting with the pictuers but i thought it was alittle out of the story LOVED the music. im one of the few people who accualy liked acdc before dean proud.
DarkClerk chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
oh, this is just marv! Love it. Dead on characterization and good use of humor. Love, "He struggled vainly to return to blondes, lots of blondes"
Trekkie Lizard chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Hey, that's seriously awesome! I always thought Sam secretly enjoyed the "mullet rock" ;)
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is freakin' adorable. Fluff with a message...the best kind of fluff! You know Sam totally listened to this at school. For all the crap he gives Dean about his mullet rock, he wouldn't trade that for anything. It's such an extension of Dean! :)

- me
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Really cute!
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
loved it! the piccy made me smile from ear to ear. it was so cute. Very sentimental.