Reviews for Once Called
Jason chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Nice read, thanks!

I really like the paralelle drawn between Frog and Magus at the end.

I feel the two have a bit more in common then either would admit.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
My only complaint about this one-shot is that it's so short, and that may actually be a compliment. Despite or perhaps because of its brevity, your portrayal of Magus seems spot-on. You described this scene from the game terrifically, and there was even a little bit of humor in the prose (your curt description of Marle, for example, caused me to chuckle). You integrated actions and dialogue well, and you also included an appreciable contrast/comparison between Magus/Janus and Frog/Glenn at the end. Overall, great job.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Short but sweet. You've portrayed Magus well. However, you should remember the five authors questions. Who? What? When? How? Why? Who is Frog, once Glenn? What is Magus actually doing? When did this take place? How did Magus's experiences occur? And why is Glenn trying to extract revenge? This might seem unclear to someone who hasn't played the game. Remember that. Anyway, great job. I look forward to what you'll write in the future.
Krait chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow. It is so well written! It really makes Magus/Janus' deepest feelings show. Although it was short, it was highly intense. Good Job!