Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
thehappystalkerball chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Alright, so I'm not gonna lie. I got a little lost, but I've never been some pro navigating through stuff like Wonderland (no, seriously, I hated Alice in Wonderland as a little girl). So, I'm gonna try to talk myself through this, based on Don's POV since he only had one POV and it was short and had that "the end" ish feel to it what with the eerily creepy "They thought wrong" declaration. So, I'm assuming his POV was in real time. I'm a little lost on the others.

It kind of throws me because I totally would think Mikey would be the one freaking over Don after that little escapade the two had with the Shredder. And it also throws me because if Leo had dreamed up the whole thing, wouldn't he be just as freaked out over Mikey? Argh, and Don's POV thing made it sound like he and Leo had been in captivity, not he and Mikey. OMG, God totally made me a blond for a reason.

So my best guess would be, somehow, Leo and Donny were in captivity and Raph and Mike were seeing it through meditation of some means? Or Mike was seeing a LOT of it. Argh, but the first two chapters really throw me off, because I can see how Leo could already be missing and Raph might have been having dreams/nightmares about him, but how is Donny still there in that case?

And I'm guessing the resistance stuff I don't know. I'm pretty sure that there was definitely a mind probe involved in the captivity to make things seem longer and more crazy than what they were. Maybe that's why. But this throws me, too, because so much was in Mike and Raph's POV and, judging by Don's POV, they weren't actually in captivity (unless Casey, April, and Splinter made some rescue attepmt alone). And what on earth DID Leo and Don do while there for Don to sound do darned creepy about it all! Or, what did Leo do?

So, I think I just failed miserably at walking myself through it, but I DID really enjoy it! xD And, hey, I am under the impression that it's over, but if there IS more, I'd love to see it! Or even a side-fic where the ones NOT captures by Shredder talk about it to maybe help me feel less stupid! Haha, really, though, I loved it! :D
Michael J Angelo chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
This fic is so awesome, I loved it. 8D

Kinda confused, but it's still epic. :3

Very well done! X3
Danaa chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
When is the next update?
Merdeka21 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
This is super interesting. You should update more.

And "Changes", too. Update that one!
QueenQeeko chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Okaayy... I am very confused... o_O
Jessiy Landroz chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
I thought tha tale was coming to an end, untill you added Don's perspective and threw me out of the loop... what the shell- ? Okay, I heard of rabbit hole, but this takes the cake! Now I'm worried AND curiouse to how you're going to sort this out. I 'thought' I knew what was going on, now I'm not so sure anymore.. Owo;
anypenname chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Wow, this is an AMAZING story! ...Very, very interesting. And sad. And surpising. Seriously, I love it! I can't wait to see the next chater!
Nicki chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Ark! Make it happy! Make it happy again! GAH! It's so sad and I can't stop reading! Argh!(but more! heaps more- this is awesome work!) update :D

*sits by computer and waites*
dis is unsown chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
So... he's dreaming this all up, right? Lol.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
This chapter was SO dark, deep and EVIL it's mind scarring! o ; like- OMG! Don and Mike- How could something so terrible happen? DX

I am at loss of words, this was just so- scary! Don already lost it, but how long would Mike last, and where the HELL are Leo and Raph? If April survivied, then they ought to have tried to get to them by now, right? How long had they been there? D:

And Splinter? What the shell happened! DX
lost-katana chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
(gasp) NO!

Ack! You're gonna keep doing this to us, aren't you? Killing Leo off someway in a dream sequence in each chapter?

Or... did you really kill him this time?

(eeps) Don't give me hope like that only to crush it! Don't do it!

Anyways, awesome job! I loved it! And thanks for answering the one-shot question with an update.

So... please update soon!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
a rabbit hole that's got more twists a turn than a maze could ever have! And I thought this was going to be a single-turtle death fic, it appears that it's going to be one by one, or all of them...

Poor Raph, he broke my heart when he bolted out of the dresser to hug Leo, he must've been so terrified... then again, Leo wouldnt have left Raph like that after he knew Raph wanted him close by, so that must be another dream... or at least, I think it "ought" to be another dream... Oo;
lost-katana chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Oh my God, this was awesome!

Ack! Is this a one-shot or a chapter fic? You didn't specify! If it's longer, maybe they're not dead.

(screams) NO! Leo can't be dead! Please make it a chapter fic- find a way for him to live!

Ah, this was so brilliant. Very angsty, very emotional. I loved it!

If this is a chapter-fic, please update soon!

P.S. Whatever happened to your first story?
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
What do I think of it! What do I think of it! What do you think I think of it! Well...obviously if you knew what I was thinking you wouldn't be asking...so I guess I'll answer that now.

Splinter was killed earlier! The family is not so much a family anymore! Leo just got shot taking the bullet for Raph! Raph just died anyway! Mikey's insecure already! Don's not really there! What else is there to think but OH MY GOD! What are you thinking! What can possible happen from here!

*crying in fetal position* How can this get better (not your writing wise but the position they're in! I need to know!

You're doing a super fantastic job!

Cannot wait to see what happens next!
Ash1984 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
**sob** That was so sad! I feel so sorry for Mike and Don when they realize what has happened. You should do a sequel to this, about Don and Mike finding them. It would be heartbreaking, but I'm sadistic enough to enjoy an angst-ridden story. Characterizations were perfect too. LOL Good job!