Reviews for Borrowed Time
HungarianBebe chapter 4 . 5/21
Loved it
bgrgrmp chapter 4 . 2/29
BRAVO for a heart wrenchingly, beautiful HEA story!
bgrgrmp chapter 3 . 2/29
more tears.
Good! he knows how much pain he caused her. yes more tears and yes he should feel very guilty.

ok she has forgiven him and she told her family.
Cancer sill spreading. soo not good.
more tears.
bgrgrmp chapter 2 . 2/29
we always knew steph was strong and determined and brave!
The men in her life are a class jerks! actually HE said it best the men in her life are SHITS!
and yes more tears on my face.
perfect! emotions, words!
bgrgrmp chapter 1 . 2/29
this is one of my go to fav stories and I am rereading it again.
so good and so well written.
the part where she tells her parents and Mary Lou was amazing.

the C word line was perfect!
Man oh man. without even knowing Ranger caused such pain and really screwed up!
ouch! his words hurt! Big time!
what happened between she and Dickie was nice.

omg, I have tears running down my face.
shows that you are a good writer!
RhoJ chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Wow, you have crafted an amazing story here. Thank you.
aruvqan chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Rob and I are registered and tested for cross-matching for bone marrow transplants, one of our best friends died from NHL in 1997. Almost every adult in the SCA Canton of Fennbrycg went in for testing. Random was well beloved by everyone he met.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
I will agree to the looks of Heath Ledger and Orlando Bloom, but I always thought that movie sucked and I just don't tend to watch movies I don't enjoy just for eye candy ...

And yes men do tend to do things that are rude, stupid, cruel and unnecessary because it is not 'manly' to show or admit the depth of emotion that all humans do have. Society is stupid for training men to be unemotional. That is probably the one thing in humans I would change.
Zoebabe579 chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
I just found this story. Even with the late hour, I had to read the whole thing. You are a very compelling writer telling an incredibly engrossing story. I don't know if you still read your reviews, but I just have to say, Brava.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
Bravo Angie, Bravo everyone for making Steph able to accept Angies *gift*.

Thank you for this wonderful story.

I have read it a few times before and love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
HUH! He brushed HER off and now he says they were supposed to have their someday!MEN!

so very, very sad.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
He's not only an idiot he's an ass and unfortunately like all the other men she's had.
Unreliable (& a louse). He of all people should know timing is everything. JERK!

too bad Steph answered the nurse outside the room and too bad she needed to tell him to keep his mouth shut. For what he said to her he really didn't need to know.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
omg every person's nightmare and Ranger's timing SUCKED!
sessinulover3 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I like this story made me cry from sadness and joy. Good job .note to self stop reading sad stuff with sad music in the background u will give urself a headache from crying
Daffybduck chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
I shed some tears and hope they find a cure for every cancer in the world. Thank you for this wonderful story.