Reviews for I'll Always Be There
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awwww.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I'm at a loss for words...I...your story was wonderful!
freaker chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
aw sad sad sad. loved croatoan.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Missed the alert that you had written a new story. So a late review.

I liked your childhood memory and the missing scene. Love the the line "But I will always be there to help you up again."

I always thought that during the commercial break that Dean did help Sam up and wouldn't have left him lying on the floor.

This episode was classic "Supernatural", great story and brother moments. After some of the others we have watched, it gave me hope for the rest of the season.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Take care.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Yeah, totally awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
aw that was so cute!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
That scene stood out to me too and I felt so awful for Sammy when he realized Dean wasn't gonna help him up.*Sticks out bottom lip* Poor Sammy. Anyway, this was good. Cute.
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
aw, that is so cute! i love it!
talon81 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
that was a awesome story! I loved that episode and I loved that part I am glad you added to it! :)
Cbloom chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow! That was great! There were a few scenes in that episode that could be delved into! I really enjoyed this one!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
so good, sad but i love the flashback
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
good little ficlet... I could read missing scenes all day long... good job
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Wow, that was amazing! I loved the dynamics you used with Sam and Dean from when they were younger to how they were during Crotoan. I loved how you showed that even though Dean understood that he wouldn't be able to help Sam with this, he was sure going to try. Loved this and cannot wait for more from you!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
bayre chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Very cool, liked it a lot.