Reviews for Apotheosis
Kayla chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
Thud. That was HOT. Excellent proof Lee:) He isn't the bitch, yay!
Kayla chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
"I prefer the term 'rack,' thank you very much." The pair then resumed their trek to the Ready Room. "Or at the very least, 'fun bags.' Gods Lee, show some tact."

Ha! Classic Starbuck, I love it. You Rock!
Kayla chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
Love Starbuck and Apollo playing in this chap! I love the episode wehere they have their waterfight, this totally reminded me of that. Back to the story...
Darthme1011 chapter 39 . 12/14/2008
great fic
Maggie Moony chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
nice.
myjaph chapter 39 . 8/6/2008
Finally I've caught up with the last 15 chapters. Life overtakes me so often these days.

Firstly, I love the ending - and that Lee finally got back to Caprica and it was such a success. A real poke in the eye for Bill Adama and Prez Cain.

Actually, there's so many things I love about how you wrote this. So much more satisfying than Ron Moore's version has become.

I really can't string the words together to tell you how much I enjoyed it - not helped by being 3am and exhausted, but I had to finish it.

Thanks so much - next I'll have to catch up with Bloodlines :D:D:D
GodricGryff chapter 39 . 7/23/2008
this was most of the most intriguing stories i have ever read. i loved how you were able to delve into the characters emotions and thoughts. i also like how you made Helena Cain a good person in the end, its nice and refreshing to see her as something different the the person she was on the TV show. hopefully there will be more in the future.
WeAreGrey chapter 39 . 6/16/2008
Excellent Story. I look forward to your further endeavors.
Jewels chapter 39 . 5/27/2008
This was a fantastic story. You have a real knack for capturing the characters' inner voices at all times, even when you're summarizing events. I loved the way your story twisted away from cannon events, and that it was so much "happier" than the show. Great work.
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 39 . 4/21/2008
This story is awesome...definately a favorite!
Kitty chapter 39 . 4/13/2008
This was a great ending to a brilliant story!

It would be fantastic if you decide to write a few "deleted" scenes such as Adama's reaction to Lee after his return from Caprica and revealing that Carolanne is infact dead for instance.

I must confess that you have also made me a fellow Lee/Cain shipper despite never having a love for this pairing before so some AUs there would also be great.

Overall thanks for two years of your life and looking forward to more by reading the continuation of your other fic "Bloodlines"!
HorseGunner57 chapter 39 . 4/11/2008
Great story. Congrats on one fine piece of work, my only regret is it is finally done. But well done all the same.
Entilzha chapter 39 . 4/11/2008
Thanks for the great story :)
Cat in a box chapter 39 . 4/11/2008
Loved this fic! I'll probably have to go back and read it all through again now. Thank you!
xan-merrick chapter 39 . 4/11/2008
great chapter great story all round it may taken 2 years but it was worth it, now that this story is finished i'm hoping you'll be able to update your other story Bloodlines i can't wait to find out what happens next.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »