Reviews for Apotheosis
RogueCanuck chapter 39 . 4/10/2008
I've been hanging on to this story for the better part of a year now and while I'm sad to see it's finished, I must say it's been one helluva ride.

I have to give you points right off the bat for your "what if" turning point. I'd never thought about that before. The follow through on the consequences of that change were nicely thought out and seemed rather sensible to me.

Now to see what else you come up with.
Gune23 chapter 39 . 4/10/2008
Dude loved the whole series! Kinda sad to see it end but i actually wouldnt mind seeing the missing scenes with Kara and lee. Im primarily a lee/kara fan so no i doubt ill read a cain/lee fic :P

REALLY REALLY hope your continuing on with bloodlines, love that fic.

Hope to see more of your stuff soon! cheers.
rhapsody-child-of-the-sky chapter 36 . 4/2/2008
Oh WOW! This story is amazing please tell me you are going to write more soon. I would really like to see this continued.
perrinette chapter 36 . 3/29/2008
Just discovered your story, I like it very much!
Dreylin chapter 36 . 3/1/2008
I've enjoyed this story very much so far. I think this is the first BSG fic that has kept my interest throughout. Looking forward to the next chapter. I think I'll check out your other stories in the meantime.
igore chapter 36 . 2/8/2008
I friggin love this story, I understand that it's going to take awhile to finish, especially with a cliffhanger that the series currently has, but I really hope you do. It's wonderful writing.
Cat in a box chapter 36 . 1/20/2008
Thanks for the update!
X5-494 chapter 36 . 1/13/2008
I love this story! Please update RFN!

Thanks ] lol
Darthme1011 chapter 36 . 1/12/2008
me like alot
Elliesmeow chapter 36 . 1/11/2008
I loved the story Admiral Cain told about Bill. Even though it kinda made me feel like Lee probably did. Ew..my parents do not have sex! McGavin's death sure explains a whole lot. I'm sorry for Bill's loss, even if it was so long ago.

Cain seems' like he's got his head screwed on straight. Loved his take on chairs and frat regs. Very sensible man.

Can't wait for more.

-Ellie
jasters1 chapter 36 . 1/11/2008
Great story! I only just found this fic and it's the best re imagining of a re imagined series I've found. Seriously though, how you've changed up the events that happened from just a single difference is really well done and follows well. The characterizations you use are also spot on. The only problem is I gotta wait for the next chapter! Wonder how Bill's gonna react...
HorseGunner57 chapter 36 . 1/11/2008
Great chapter. I'm reallylooking forward to the next chapter.

Keep it up, and update soon.
sezq chapter 35 . 1/9/2008
love this story! update soon!
DragonKatGal chapter 35 . 11/26/2007
I don't know how the heck I've missed reading this fic! Epic, well-written, canon-characterisations, and I frakking missed it! Then again, I've only been reading for about three weeks, so it's not like I've been ignoring it for the year it's been in progress.

I love this story. There's not a single thing wrong with it. Well, actually, there's a few Starbuck-lite chapters, but I can forgive that.

I'm not a Lee/Kara fan, at all, I actually hate them, but you managed to write them in a way that is neither annoying, or too 'fix-it'y for my liking. The banter, the flirtation, the schmoop. It's beautiful. It also doesn't forget that these two fight like cats and dogs, which a lot of authors wilfully ignore

Killing both Roslin and Baltar within chapters of each other was gutsy, and I loved it. Keeping Cain around and having her be a more sympathetic character is lovely. I loved Cain, she had so much prescence.

So...10 outta 10. I love it. I'm looking forward to more. Please, please, update soon!

DKG
HorseGunner57 chapter 35 . 11/25/2007
Great story. Started reading it today and couldn't stop. Keep it up
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »