Reviews for The World With You
dc2fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that is cute.

i can really relate to hunter in this story. ive always wanted to go to far away places and maybe end up in a different world. it sounds silly but i really wish it were true.
dc2fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
that is cute.

FrostbittenFae chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AWE! so CUTE!
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I loved it from beginning to the ending.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Perfect idea for a one-shot tale. as Hunter did have something, or should I say someone to fight for. :D

Please do keep up these great ideas of yours for future stories like this one. ;)
Authority Man 37 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
That was very nice of Hunter making a decision regarding to return to his home at the outer world or to stay at the inner world. This story made me feel quite pleased and fascinated. Good job! (_)
1wingedangelX chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aw thats all i can that story was so sweet! please make more!
Orfeo D. Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Amazing! This story is such a great romance tale, it should be engraved in the Hall of Fame for best couple stories! I mean, you could literally FEEL the pure passion and love coming from Corona and Hunter. Their really should be more stories like this for Spider Riders. You have definitely added to my list of Favorite Authors.
Russa chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hi! This was so sweet. Hunter and Corona truely are the best Spider Riders couple ever! They really are made for each other. I'm so glad that Hunter decided to stay in the Inner World and be with Corona. When they confessed their love for one another and their kiss was just so kawaii. (sings) "Together forever, no matter how long. Now until the end of time" Haha. Anyway, great job. I love this story. It was so sweet. Man, I really do tend to ramble in these review things. Uh, well, good luck with your other stories and I'll cya around. Bye! _
SamanthaMae chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Very, very, very cute :)

Have you read those Spider Riders books? They're good, better than the show on my opinion.

Anyways, very adorable story. I love the HunterxCorona.

9.1/10

Fantastic job!
Kiya- chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Oh, how sweet. Though I do not fully go with Coronna and Hunter, I loved the story. it's sweet and heart warming, and the kiss description was perfict. Great job!
TL-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I really enjoyed that. It's a shame there's not a lot of Spider Riders fanfiction out there now. As long as some nice things like this get put up from time to time, then it's okay with me. Very cute and well written.