Reviews for Merry Christmas, Silver!
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Really touching story. Loved it!
Bolo42 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Nice collection of short stories you've got here, they're quite good
hartman227 chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
YAYZ! NOTHER HAPPYFACE!
Firestar001 chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Well, I'm just sitting on my computer at about 10:00 pm Chicago time and I've got one reason for that: You're Renamon stories make me want to continue reading until the end Renaki!

Keep up the good work and it was a great Christmas Story
Firestar001 chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I can't seem to find anything wrong with these chapters so far. What I've found Ironic is how the names for the two 'tamed' Digimon are the same names as m characters in my story.

*has dumbfounded look on face*

It's probably coincidence.

Great writing
Eqgz chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Beautiful story. I like that you can describe action as well as dialog and emotion. I really appreciated that you knew the terms for specific strikes. What a perfect gift for a renamon!

Kyuubimon's knotwork decoration is a type of "Kumihimo" braid but I don't know if there is anything special about the colors or style that relates to foxes or Taoism.
Lily's Courage chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Great story! I think Silver is awesome! Please put up the next one soon! Oh, and thanks for reviewing.
Crazyeight chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
With all the blushing in this story, I can't say that I'm totally surprised. I still am though nonetheless. Good work. I eagerly await the next installment.
BlueRenamon chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
Now if that doesn't leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, I don't know what will!

I wish a very happy christmas to you, and thank you for treating us to such a wonderful work of art.
ShadowJ51 chapter 6 . 12/15/2006
A sword? Interesting... though I'm not sure it would be much use to a digimon...

And yes, I thought something like that ending was going to happen (I won't say what, so I don't spoil it for future readers), and congrats! Both on the events and another story well written. Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too!
BlueRenamon chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
Now that was a good chapter. You've just set a very high quality, you know. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Crazyeight chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
(Struggling to hold back tears)

Christmas stories AND family get-togethers! They're both my weaknesses. Very well done! (wipes eyes) What? Don't look at me like that. I just-uh-had something in my eyes. Stupid thing just wouldn't come out.

Anyway, good job. Keep writing.
ShadowJ51 chapter 5 . 12/14/2006
...I don't believe it... I was right about the gift...

WTF? That's what I had Takato give Rika in one of my stories... ...is a heart-shaped pendant that much of a cliche?

Besides that, another excellent chapter. (And you have family who like digimon? Lucky... Sometimes I think there's no one in my state who likes it... which would explain why they stopped broadcasting it...)

I can't wait for the final chapter! (And Silver's second present...)
BlueRenamon chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
I'm enjoying this. But you need to slow it down a little, maybe add a bit more description. Other than that, I think it's great!
SassyOMG2282 chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Hi great story!

Silver in Girls' day ouut was a good idea!C ya!