Reviews for The Way I Am
lana chapter 9 . 3/28
Ugh, as much as I want to like Josie, I just can't. This is a great story even though it has not been updated in 3 years, I love the way you portrayed Charlie and Mike.
KahlanDanvers1988 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
I know it's been soooo long since you last updated this story but it would be so good if you were to finish it off :}
IplayedInTraffic chapter 8 . 10/17/2008
im so glad you updated!

there are hardly any good FNL stories to read anymore.

I'm still loving this.

but it frustrates me that those to always fight.

i cant wait to read more.

please update soon!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
Ak! Gna! Urgh! WHAT?

It was all going so WELL! I'm litterally trying not to pull out my hair right now! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? They were talking and kissing and he told her he loves her and then lightening struck and the earth ripped open and the world ended! Are you TRYING to kill me here?

I don't know why you didn't like this chapter. But I say pish-posh it was great and I LOVED it even though you've got me freaking out like a goldfish that just jumped out of the tank and is flopping around helplessly on the floor (How's that for imagery? lol).

Seriously girl, I've missed you and your stories. I'm glad you're back and please, not another six months before the next update. I can't wait to read more. And if you ever need to bounce ideas off of someone, e-mail me or something. Anywho...

LOVED IT!

Toodles,

Your #1 fan.
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
WELCOME BACK!

Wow, it's been a while, uh? It's so weird too because I was just checking the reviews I've submitted and you know the date you write your review is in orange if it's ben updated since you last reviewed and I was re-reading my reviews to you, thinking "it's a pity Trizzy's dropped her stories" and then my e-mail popped up and there it was; a new chapter!

Anyway, as always, great writing, I'm still one hundred percent your number one fan, I'm so glad you updated and I can't wait to read more!

Toodles!
extraho chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
oh come on! you cant stop there! will they make up? please tell me they will!
charming2drew chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Oh, please update! This is an amazing story! I want to get to the past stuff!

Abbz
me chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
should put more stuff about don angst with his dad, especially his drinking and stuff, less silly teenage sqabbles. even so though, its really good dont take that the wrong way, update soon
mooshoo chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
umm this story is really really really good and i hope that u keep writting cause i really really want to see wat happens next.
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
Ok, I will start my review by stating that I do not hate you, I perfectly see that it had to be done. I still love you. :D

Now, oh the drama ensuied by the lack of comunication! hahaha. It's kinda sad to see, no? If he'd just said or she'd just said... well you get my drift.

Super cool update. Hope to read more soon. And some 'Be Perfect' would be nice too. *not-so-subtle-hint*

Peace out!
KidWithFace1692 chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
:O ... just .. :O ...
IplayedInTraffic chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
great job. I'm so glad you updated.
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
aw that was so CUTE! I love the way Don is so macho and smug on the outside but how he's so unsure of himself on the inside! *melts* aw I love him even more now!

I loved this chapter and I'll fight off anyone who hates you for it even if they come at you with pitchforks! lol

keep it up :)

P.S. yeah the alerts hadn't been working for a while... today I got like 10 messages from fanfiction! I was glad to see you updated!
Mart chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Heys its me Mart x ) ((Mart7)) I just didn't feel like loggin in.

LOL I loved this chapter: P I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep up the good work ; )

Love,