Reviews for A Faerie Tale
Iliya chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I loved how the story seemed to have a foreign, faerie tale to it- hence the title. I also loved how the story seemed to flow from one character to the next and how it was told differently each time.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
...wow. I agree, it was much, much more than a fairytale. You never fail to amaze me, narrizan-san. XD

It's the perfect bedtime story though. And the snow seemed to soften everything.
Eyes of Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I really, really enjoyed reading this. I read it the other day but didn't get a chance to review it.

I liked how it was the same faerie tale being told in several different locations by several different people. And I liked how it was the story of Nataku and the first defeat of Gyumaoh. It was fitting.

The imagery was vivid and beautiful. The words flowed, and it sounded like a real faerie tale being told. That really made it work.

Great job. 'Tis going on the faves.

-EoS
cawcawmf chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
wow... zan-chan, that's that's ... way more than a farie tale you know. whay more.
Chatterpie chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was adorable. I like how you never actually said their names, apart from Kouryuu and Gonou, but it was still easy to tell who it was. Loved Lirin's nickname as well.
Veszelyite chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Oh, that was simply beautiful. Such poetic images! I love how the different story threads are all wound around the same faerie tale. A very enjoyable read for a cold winter night. Thank you for sharing! _