Reviews for Movin' On Up
Je Veux Croire chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I LOVE IT! I so miss this show and I always wanted Amy and Bruce together, I mean I know they had that one night but I wanted them together, together.:D

Yah! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Maria656 chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
R U going 2 finish this?
boomersooner chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
SMACK! Please update soon!
StellaDiMaggiolino chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Exceptional writing quality, very realistic. I really do love this!
Emsta chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
Its been so long since i've read any Judging Amy fics. And yours continue to be the best!

I like it, sorry I cant give you more feedback than taht but thats all i got at the moment!
keangal chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Thanks for another lovely chapter. Sorry I'm so late to review but work and training has me drained. Your Bruce,Amy fics always seem to lift my spirit.
tingo25 chapter 6 . 2/15/2007
Cool! So what's up next back home...? ;

Good job, Sherry! Great to have you back! Keep going with the Bramys, heh ;)

best,
scissortail chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
I have enjoyed reading your continuation of Judging Amy.

I have always thought Amy and Bruce were destined to be together.

However...

After five chapters of your story, Bruce and Amy have not discussed Graciella's death!

It was her death that swayed Amy's decision about quitting the bench, and testifying at the senate hearing, in the first place.

And, Amy's devotion to Graciella, was one reason that Amy and Bruce had argued, and had not spoken to each other.

It just seems natural, that the subject would have come up. JMHO

Looking forward to chapter 6.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
Fabulous 2 chapters, and looking forward to more.
keangal chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Great chapter(as usual)please keep them coming. I need my BRAMY fix girl.
A-Karana chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Nice story, I hope you go on with that one and maybe make use of the R rating. I'll keep reading!
ae1102 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
great start! so is amy going to marry bruce? will she run for senator? what will bruce do ? so many questions, i'm glad we have more bramy fics .are there other sites with judging amy fics? keep up the good work !
MelodyMaker54 chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
oh yeah! job well done, as always! I am really liking this story, and just can't wait to see how it will all unfold. may you have a very Bramy Christmas and a happy new year!
keangal chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Thank you so much Sherry. It just keeps getting better and better...you realy should write a script for the two hour movie we Judging Amy fans have been clamouring for to no avail. Yup send it to the producers (and a copy to me). And thanks for updating so quickly (a chapter a day keeps my Judging Amy blues away). Keep them coming.
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
Yay, another chapter. Nice job.