Reviews for A Toast to Gryffindor
softnerd chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
NEVILLE WINS YES
XoX-Sugar Quill and Ink-XoX chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh wow! I love Regulus and Peter. I love the AU story you've managed to make. You managed to keep Peter killing the Potters, or having a hand in the murder. Also the way you protrayed Reg was briliant and the writin itself was amazing.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was a very original story, I liked it.
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I loved that the world you created with Gryffindor!Regulus was not perfect; I've read a lot of fic that features a non-Slytherin!Regulus and they all seem to follow the same path of solving every problem between the Black brothers just by re-sorting Regulus. This was different, and I loved it :)
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
It's nice to find a HP fic that's so well-written. :) You set the tone very well. I like the way you portray the relationships between the characters, especially the way Regulus and Peter split off from the group.

The conclusion wasn't quite so believable. I really can't see Peter murdering his old friends of his own free will - I think he'd have to be scared or intimidated into it, like he is in the books. He just seems to have turned into a raging psychopath and the motive doesn't come off as strong enough. This is only my personal opinion, but I think it would have worked better if he had gone over to LV's side. And the way Sirus' death is skipped over in one sentence, but Regulus is still living with Peter... that creeped me out a bit. It seems like he just doesn't care, which again doesn't strike me as realistic.

I really liked most of it. It was just that last scene I wasn't so sure about.