Reviews for Jump Street
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Ah, dammit! I was actually looking forward to the questioning part the most. It's to bad this story wasn't continued. Dean and Fuller? Now, that's something I'd pay to see! If anyone wants to gibe the interview/interrogation a shot let me know. I'd read it, for sure!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Please finish this story it was just getting good :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Hey, anyone wanna try to do the questioning scene? Its kinda the thing I was looking forward to. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot write SPN fanfiction.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I was afraid of this. You never finished this story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
so we have a human monster getting involved. I really hope you finished this story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
This is a good 'school' story. I haven't read any other Jump Street fics so it is very refreshing. I always like new characters meeting the Winchesters.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I find this story to be very entertaining. You certainly know how to snag a reader's attention.
Kaylin chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Man, you were doing so good! And you just decide to quit, or give up, whatever. All I'M asking, is that you right just ONE more chapter, involving Dean and Sam's interview.
simys chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Awesome!

May I have some more ?... :I
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Is this story abandoned? I really like it and hope you will update soon. I do not think it is an M rated story though. Please finish the story:)
Kakariki chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
This is genius. I so wish you'd finished it. Or at least done the interrogations :(
Cheeky Liar chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
plz keep writing
Death-Muncher chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Cool story :)
ranchan-akari chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
I think this is AWESOME. I love me teen!chesters! Please update? Continue? o_O Want more Winchester brothers dynamics!
iasisa chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! preeety plz!

its was gd u should countinue it though xoxo
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »