Reviews for Forced
Eyebulb chapter 6 . 5/17/2018
Ahhhh this is so good! Characters on point, smut incredibly hot, scenario extremely intriguing! Just ugh! 3 it's 11 years old though D:
Kidiu chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Haha, this is awesome, I wish you'd continue! But it's been over 5 years...
fujoshii92 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
dear god, pls tell me this lovely author would finally update this fic pretty pls! pls update this fic.. its been years~~~!
NextNothingNew chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
Katara, you massive cockblock. (Which is pretty funny, because atla memes has Zuko being the cockblock. Heh.)
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
This story is awesome. I love the plot. May I suggest getting a Beta though? Your grammar is good but you seem to have some trouble spelling. (I tend to be the exact opposite so don't feel bad).
trousers chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
This is GREAT. I guess it's probably been abandoned but rest assused it's on my bookmarks for re-reading at any time.
Halan Lore chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
dreaminGemini chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Well, this is the third time I've read this fic. If I haven't already told I completely love it. It's soo hot. Is there going to be more chapters? I would love more chapters *begs*

anyway I like your fic yay
amaya no shiori chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
This was wonderfully done! I love this story and look forward to the future chapters.

It's great how much sokka enjoys having Zuko squirm under him.

You know what would be hilarious? If, sometime, much much later, Iroh were to walk in on Sokka & Zuko. He'd completely freak out.

Zuko would be so embarrassed and flustered, caushing Iroh to assume Sokka was taking advantage of Zuko and become completely over protective of his nephew.

Oh, the drama...

Well, just a thought... Anyway, keep up the great work! And sorry for the ridiculously long review. I just like this story too much...

~Shiori
Bluetiger chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
I have really enjoyed reading what you have written so far, and although it's now been quite a long time since your last update, I hope that maybe you'll continue with it someday. :)

Given that this is a Zukka fic, I think that you have done a pretty good job keeping everyone in character. There are also quite a few clever ideas in the plot, I particularly liked the totally logical reason for Zuko giving the Belladonna to Iroh, and the fact that you were therefore able to get the cure to Aang, after Sokka and Zuko had departed Appa. :D

I like the way that Zuko and Sokka first become aware of their feelings, since it comes immediately after Zuko has healed Sokka, it suggests that the technique has fostered some sort of spiritual intimacy between them. The desription of Zuko's resulting confusion and uncertainty is, frankly, a joy to read. )
Joveesia chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
I love this story XD Great Job! Please keep up the wonderful work!
grimm018 chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
i want an update and i want it NOW!

This is like the best avatar story i've ever read!

Gah! Brilliant! But you really need to stop leaving chapters off on cliffhanger's cause each time i was like
Snape Goes Commando chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
Gah. ;3;

Strangely enough I found this on Ficwad before here.

Its an awesome story. :O

So totally awesome. xD

Bitchy!Zuko is just priceless. :3
haskeer901 chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
This is so cool! I love the way Zuko & Sokka get into the relationship. Burned Sokka with Zuko helping was absolute fantastic! And it's nice how you develope everything, first "just" handjobs, then blowjobs what will happen next then? xD I really hope you'll continue this. Awesome fic, thanks for writing so far.
yay sozu chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
please continue, one of the best fics ever!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »