Reviews for Increments
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
WOW! such a good fic! WOW WOW WOW! Lol. I've always wanted to read a fic where JJ gets jealous of another girl with Reid (preferably Lila) or other girls noticing him cause lets face it, he's gorgeous,lol. So this was amazing and so well written too. Thanks for sharing. JJ/Reid ftw! :D
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved it a lot! I really like the flirty stuff then the hurt (I actually almost cried when JJ said she had other plans instead of accepting Reid's lunch offer) and the ending was pretty hot, haha.
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Loved it
Alece chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I love the little build up of their flirting :) Totally how it should have gone back in season 1! Great one-shot!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
aw. this was really good. thank you. thank you!

wonderful work.

favorite. :D
freakwriterCHM chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I enjoyed this story so much! It's perfect, if the word is enough to describe it.

well done!
lady of scarlet chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Oh! I just love the interaction you describe between JJ and Reid in this, its so real and tangible, I love it! Excellent work!
Apodrru chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Very nicely written.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Yay! I enjoyed this fic, I don't like cranky!drug addicted!Reid. It bothers me. This on the other hand was wonderful :D
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I really enjoyed that. The whole piece flowed really well, from one section to the next. I like how subtle it was, how she started noticing him watching her and how it became almost a game or competition. I also like how you involved Morgan and Garcia. Good one-shot, I really liked it. :)
criminally-dirty-mind chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
aw...i love reid/j.j. more? please? jen
mabelreid chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I love JJ/reid and this is very well written I could see it in my head. Nice job.
clarembees chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
That was such an awesome story! I love the way you captured JJ and Ried! Please make another JJ/Ried story preferably a longer multi-chapter one or a way steamy one-shot!
ac5000 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Great chapter!...i really love your Reid/JJ stories...keep up the awesome work!
recklesskellie chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Beautiful! the best CM fanfic I've read to date (and I've read them all). Perfect amount of angst! Loved both perspectives and felt it was very true to character. Please write more! Can't be enough of Jj and Reid for my taste!